Enhance Your Marketplace Channel’s Business Value
QuickBooks Pro and Premier users selling on cyber marketplaces are often constrained by a lack of integration and automation between QuickBooks and their marketplaces—forcing them to use manual workflows to process orders and update inventory positions. These time-consuming and laborious methods delay fulfillment, introduce costly errors and can’t scale as order volumes grow.
But with the TrueCommerce Marketplace integration, you can get on the fast track to maximizing the growth potential of your marketplace channel by managing those orders with a level of speed and accuracy that customers will reward with loyalty to your brand.
Unique in the industry, TrueCommerce lets you automatically transmit time-sensitive order, customer, shipping and inventory information between QuickBooks and all your marketplaces.
Our cloud-based marketplace integration has everything brands need to quickly connect to Amazon, Google, Walmart, Sears, Overstock, Newegg, AliExpress and dozens of other top global marketplaces.
Accelerate Marketplace Order Processing
- Move order data electronically between QuickBooks and marketplaces
- Email fulfillment and tracking updates to customers via the marketplace
- Automatically generate new customers in QuickBooks from marketplace orders
- Automatically validate items and pricing to prevent mistakes from affecting customers
“The TrueCommerce Amazon Marketplace integration automates everything that we can do outside Amazon’s portal, which eliminates manual steps and saves us a lot of time—it’s invaluable.”
Winning Streak Sports
Sync Marketplace Inventories with Ease
- Automatically keep inventory positions up-to-date between QuickBooks and marketplaces
- Unify marketplace portals and workflows within one easy-to-use, cloud-based interface
More Integrations to Grow
Check out these TrueCommerce integrations to fuel business success:
- Expand into key channels like online storefronts and EDI faster and with less risk
- Make it straightforward to comply with the procurement requirements of major supply chain partners
- Successfully roll out major retailers’ drop-ship vendor programs