Automatically Exchange Order and Inventory between Leading Marketplaces and Acumatica
Ready to automate your connections to online marketplaces to accelerate order processing and reduce costly errors and stockouts?
Unique in the industry, TrueCommerce integrates time-sensitive order, fulfillment and inventory data between Acumatica and over 100 of the most popular marketplaces on the planet, including Amazon Seller Central, Walmart, Jet, Overstock and eBay.
The cloud-based, plug-and-play solution eliminates barriers to growth and maximizes the strategic value of your marketplace channel by processing marketplace orders much faster and easier, from a single system.
Automate Marketplace Orders
- Automatically exchange orders between marketplaces and Acumatica
- Create new customers automatically in Acumatica
- Validate pricing and items
- Automatically upload fulfillment and tracking details to marketplaces
“The TrueCommerce Amazon Marketplace integration automates everything that we can do outside Amazon’s portal, which eliminates manual steps and saves us a lot of time—it’s invaluable.”
Jessica Degregorio, Head of E-retail Sales, Winning Streak Sports
Simplify Inventory Management
- Automatically track inventory across marketplaces from a single system
- Effortlessly sync inventory data between Acumatica and marketplaces
- Reduce the chance of overselling
- Keep marketplaces up-to-date with real-time inventory quantities
Do Business in Even More Directions
Leverage the power of integrations to grow your business:
- The global TrueCommerce Commerce Network offers immediate connectivity, integration and compliance with leading trading partners like Target, Costco, Home Depot and many, many more
- Easily onboard fast-growing drop-ship vendor programs with major retailers
- Use TrueCommerce integrations to quickly expand into key channels like online storefronts and EDI