TrueCommerce announced the availability of integration with Shopify, a leading eCommerce platform powering over 500,000 merchants across 175 countries. The new product offers Shopify merchants a unified platform for integrating all commerce channels with their business systems and supply chain network. Additionally, TrueCommerce provides the Shopify community with access to over 92,000 fulfillment partners pre-connected on the TrueCommerce global network.
“The current wave of retailing places pressure on organizations across the value chain to grow their brands and retool their supply chain to offer a true omni-channel experience,” said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. “TrueCommerce’s innovative supply chain solutions help equip organizations with the key capabilities needed to build and grow their digital strategies in a complicated and fiercely competitive market. TrueCommerce integrated our full capabilities with the robust Shopify platform to better serve our customers who are asking for our help equipping their business to compete more effectively and grow in today’s marketplace.”
Built on the TrueCommerce Foundry platform, the Shopify integration offers the following key benefits and capabilities:
- Unified multi-channel integration platform integrating online orders placed on the Shopify storefront as well as orders placed by national retailers and through digital marketplaces
- Automatically sends tracking information and order confirmations back to Shopify
- Publishes enriched product content to Shopify’s storefront optimizing product listings and assortments while also keeping inventory synchronized in real-time
- Seamlessly integrates Shopify orders with over 25 leading accounting and ERP systems while also synchronizing order and fulfillment status with Shopify
- Timely order fulfillment capabilities including direct integration with TrueCommerce’s Pack & Ship solution
- Fulfill orders utilizing pre-connected dropship vendors and 3rd party logistics providers
- Leverages available product information management (PIM) capabilities to sync product data and pricing between a Shopify store and a business system
Click here to read the full press release.