Vendor EDI Compliance Onboarding for Retailers
With custom strategies and project expertise, we make it easy for retailers to onboard their vendors and comply with EDI requirements.
Strengthen Partnerships and Streamline Your Supply Chain
When retailers and their supply-chain partners communicate efficiently using EDI, everybody benefits from cost savings, increased productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
But it takes more than a mandate to implement a successful EDI or supply-chain initiative. To facilitate collaboration with your vendor community, you need a solid on-boarding strategy based on:
- Well-defined business goals that increase supply-chain collaboration for vendors of all sizes and tiers
- Documented EDI requirements leveraging ANSII X-12 or UN/EDIFACT standard EDI transactions as well as the XML syntax
- Pragmatic project management that provides visibility and accountability
- Continuous assessment including audits and ongoing recommendations
Our vendor on-boarding program makes your specific EDI initiatives painless for both you and your vendors. Our proven partner-to-partner turnkey approach combines unequaled support with best practices and the award-winning TrueCommerce Trading Partner Platform all included in a one-time, upfront license fee.
Our enablement programs feature:
- A custom on-boarding strategy for your unique supply-chain processes
- Dedicated project management expertise
- Vendor-friendly options that minimize setup time and risk –to maximize on-boarding success rates
Contact us today to learn how our EDI enablement program can strengthen your partnerships with vendors and accelerate on-boarding and EDI compliance.