As a food and beverage processor, wholesaler, or distributor, you live at the center of a complex supply chain. On one hand, you may be working with dozens or even hundreds of suppliers to supply your warehouses and DCs. On the other, you may be selling to a variety of businesses, from brokers to restaurants and cafes to grocery chains and specialty food stores. To make sure your customers get their orders on time, you rely on different carriers across a range of locales.
Because many food and beverage products have short shelf lives and will need to move from the manufacturer to the warehouse or cold storage, and then out to the buyer, speed is crucial to wholesale success! There’s simply no time to waste on tedious data entry or back-and-forth phone calls and emails. That’s why TrueCommerce’s Foundry Platform integrates directly into your ERP system and automates the exchange of key business documents to make sure you can fulfill every order on time.
Connect to Suppliers and Buyers
Link your supply chain from beginning to end, while strengthening your partner and customer relationships.
- Connect with more than 120,000 trading partners, including the largest grocers around the globe, and onboard new customers and suppliers with ease
- Quickly communicate with 3PL providers to get shipments on the move
- Meet compliance standards for customers, and create your own standards for suppliers
- Leverage real-time data to fulfill orders quickly and adapt to demand changes
Leverage Unified Commerce Solutions from TrueCommerce to Produce Amazing Business Results
Process Orders with Ease
Leave data entry behind and enjoy scalable, automated order processing that can help your food and beverage distribution business become more efficient and more profitable.
- Bring data to and from your ERP automatically to eliminate errors and delays and reduce product loss and chargebacks
- Create transparency and traceability into your food supply chain with order and lot tracking
- Quickly process large orders, and scale to meet demand with a cloud-based solution
- Accelerate your order-to-cash cycle by quickly exchanging key documents with your customers
Expand Your Digital Footprint
Stay ahead in a digital world with a powerful B2B eCommerce platform that gives your customers a beautifully branded, user-friendly shopping experience.
- B2C-like storefront makes it easy for customers to find the products they want, while offering the B2B ordering options they need
- Unlimited customer types let you create a personalized shopping experience for your customers with special pricing, product visibility and shipping choices
- Multiple ship-to enables customers to create shipments to several locations, with separate tracking information on a single order
- Inventory controls make it easy to prevent overselling, while allocation options help manage when you have limited stock
Customer Success Stories
Upgrade Your Supplier Communications
If you work with dozens or hundreds of food and beverage suppliers or producers, you know that each business has its own way of communicating. TrueCommerce’s supplier enablement solution standardizes an array of supplier communications, so you can see everything in one view, while letting your partners use their preferred methods.
- EDI supplier web portal lets suppliers conduct business seamlessly, receiving and acknowledging POs, creating and sending ASNs, and submitting invoices
- PDF-to-EDI integration automatically digitizes documents sent by suppliers who don’t use EDI
- Powerful integration supports EDI, XML, CSV, and other flat-file formats
- Fully managed supplier onboarding saves you time while supporting your supplier community
Enjoy Security and Support
With TrueCommerce’s fully managed service model, there’s no need to go it alone. Our expert teams are here to give you the support you need, and help you get the most out of our innovative technologies.
- 24x7 customer service availability from fully in-house support teams in your time zone
- In-platform tutorials and guides to answer all your user questions
- Automatic mapping updates at no extra cost, plus proactive monitoring for all your supply chain communications
- SOC-2 certified security, plus a 99.99% uptime and complete disaster recovery