Give Customer Something to Meow About with Integrated Supply Chain Solutions for Pet Supplies Manufacturers
From niche startups to enterprise-level businesses, today’s pet products brands face a myriad of challenges when it comes to supply chain operations. Increasing customer demands require fast shipping, global supply chains create management headaches, and manual processes fall short during demand swings. But digitally driven channels also offer greater opportunities; eCommerce storefronts make it easy to connect with consumers directly, marketplaces and drop shipping give brands a wider online footprint, and integrated technologies are closing traditional supply chain gaps for better, faster order processing.
TrueCommerce’s innovative Foundry Platform is purpose-built to help pet products manufacturers take advantage of these digital opportunities, while meeting the challenges of market demand. Our solution integrates with more than 25 leading ERPs to eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual processes. Featuring powerful applications for eCommerce, collaborative replenishment, EDI, and fulfillment, and supported by a fully managed services model, the Foundry Platform gives you the tools you need to grow your business without limits.
Create a Connected Supply Chain
Shed the inefficiencies of disconnected technologies by integrating your supply chain from end to end. Unified commerce makes it easy to connect with trading partners, increase visibility and create supply chain agility.
- Join a global trading community of more than 120,000 pre-connected suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, 3PLs, and more.
- Grow your online footprint with integrations for more than 100 marketplaces, including Amazon, Walmart.com, Target+, and more
- Unite all your channels through a single interface for one enterprise version of truth
- Leverage a cloud-based solution for easy remote management and order processing flexibility
Strengthen Your Retail Relationships
Meet retailer compliance standards and automate key processes for faster communication, more accurate order processing, and a better vendor scorecard.
- Integrated EDI accelerates order processing to meet tight retailer timeframes for acknowledgements and advance ship notices
- Automation eliminates data entry errors, reducing shipment errors and chargebacks
- Proactive monitoring and automatic mapping updates ensure ongoing compliance
- Vendor managed inventory lets you leverage sales data from retail partners to improve forecasting and automate replenishment
Harness the Power of eCommerce
In today’s world, eCommerce is the cat’s meow. By integrating your digital commerce channels with your internal systems, you can create a better shopping and delivery experience for pet parents.
- Connect with consumers and create brand loyalty through your own eCommerce storefront
- Use rich product content, reviews, product suggestions, and dynamic cart messaging to drive sales
- Leverage the same eCommerce platform to sell to B2B buyers, with powerful features like customer segmentation, volume-based pricing, and multiple ship-to options
- Exchange data with your ERP system for rapid eCommerce order fulfillment, accurate inventory availability, order status updates, and more
Fulfill Your Customers’ Expectations
With the rise in next-day and same-day delivery, today’s consumers want their orders faster than ever. To meet tight delivery timeframes and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, you need integrated pack and ship technology.
- Batch shipping and simple shipping tools automatically process large order volumes
- Dynamic rate shopping lets you choose from 60+ carriers to find the most cost-effective shipping options
- Pack verification includes image-guided verification, barcode scanning and weight audits to ensure you’re sending the right products
- Analytics dashboards help you measure shipping performance and find opportunities for improvement
Do Business in More Directions
TrueCommerce Foundry combines integration, automation, and innovation to offer supply chain solutions that grow with your business.
- Supplier enablement streamlines communications to eliminate phone calls and back-and-forth emails
- Drop shipping capabilities offer another way to expand your retail relationships and reach new customers
- Near real-time data enables you to respond to market changes and make strategic business decisions
- Product information management lets you synchronize rich product content across all your digital channels