Automatically Transfer Order and Inventory Data between Sage 50 and Top Marketplaces
Looking to automate your connections to web marketplaces to improve order processing efficiency and accuracy? Tired of time-consuming manual effort and associated errors?
TrueCommerce integrates time-critical order, inventory and fulfillment data between Sage 50 and more than 100 of the world’s strategic online marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Sears, Newegg and AliExpress.
Our cloud-based, plug-and-play integration removes obstacles to growth and scalability and helps maximize the performance of your marketplace channel by allowing you to handle marketplace orders much quicker and easier, from a single interface.
Automate Marketplace Orders
- Move order data automatically from marketplaces to Sage 50 in near real-time
- Create new customer profiles automatically in Sage 50 from marketplace orders
- Automatically verify items and pricing to reduce errors
- Upload fulfillment and tracking details to marketplaces and email them to buyers automatically
Streamline Inventory Updates
- Quickly sync inventory data between Sage 50 and marketplaces
- Track inventory automatically across all your marketplaces from one interface
- Decrease the likelihood of overselling
- Update marketplaces with real-time inventory positions
Do Business in New Directions
Leverage additional TrueCommerce integrations to help grow your business:
- Use TrueCommerce integrations to quickly expand into key channels like online storefronts and EDI
- Rapidly connect to major retailers’ drop-ship vendor programs
- The global TrueCommerce Commerce Network offers immediate connectivity, integration and compliance with major retail trading partners, such as Walgreens, Kroger, Best Buy, and Macy’s