From Big Box Retailer to the Hottest New e-Tailer, Do Business in Every Direction
As a distributor, you’re used to doing business in a lot of different directions. Balancing supplier communications, orders from retailers via EDI or your eCommerce platform, working with Distribution Centers and 3PLs—you've got enough on your plate. So why add time consuming, error-prone data entry to the mix?
Product content is key to selling your products across a range of channels, and to provide the best buying experience, your product content needs to be consistent, correct, and captivating. TrueCommerce Product Manager connects directly to your ERP and brings all your product information together, making it easy to manage and enrich. By enabling suppliers to add and edit their own product descriptions and digital assets, you can eliminate tedious retyping. Then, thanks to automated syndication, our PIM solution publishes your product content to all your digital channels.
With PIM, you can sell more products, through more channels, all while reducing the burden on your internal teams—because anything less just isn’t omni-enough.
Collaborate with Your Suppliers
Get rich product content from your suppliers, without spending all your time on data entry. PIM lets you create consistent content standards across your entire supplier community and enables true supplier collaboration.
- Create product content standards to ensure high-quality product data from all your suppliers
- Establish user-specific views and enable suppliers to log into Product Manager and view/edit product information
- Give suppliers an easy way to upload digital assets for products, and make updates to their products
- Import product content directly from CSVs, spreadsheets, and text files from smaller or less technically mature suppliers
Publish Consistent Content Across Your Channels
With PIM from TrueCommerce, you can connect once and sell forever by automatically syndicating product content to all your channels.
- Connect PIM to your Shopify or Nexternal eCommerce platform for automatic content publishing
- Map product information to meet diverse eCommerce, marketplace, and retailer requirements
- Automatically syndicate content and update it regularly for the most accurate listings wherever you sell
- Bring new products to market quickly by publishing to specific channels automatically based on categories/attributes
- Download CSV and other file formats to send product content to non-integrated retail trading partners
Connect Product Manager to Your ERP
Spend less time trying to track down the right product data. TrueCommerce Product Manager connects directly to your business systems to centralize all your product content and workflows.
- Automatically import product content into PIM via ERP integrations with many popular business systems to eliminating the need for error-prone data entry
- Create a dynamic, single source of truth for all your product content, and collaborate with internal stakeholders on a unified platform
- Save time by enabling product updates in your ERP to automatically update in PIM
- Enrich and validate product data before publishing to channels for higher content quality
- Reduce the burden on your internal teams, from marketing, to product management, to sales
Improve Sales and Keep Customers Happy
Better product content gives your customers the confidence they need to make a purchase and reduces returns due to unmet product expectations. TrueCommerce Product Manager helps you:
- Ensure product data accuracy to eliminate customer frustrations and reduce returns
- Increase sales with rich content and support for multiple media types, including images, videos, and 360-degree views
- Provide valuable product details, including limitless attributes, dimensions and specifications, compatibility information, and more
- Ensure customers have a great experience wherever they buy, thanks to consistent, accurate product information
Get More to Grow On
At TrueCommerce, Product Information Management is just the beginning. Our innovative Foundry Platform includes multiple integrated solutions to help you do business in every direction:
- Create a B2C-style B2B eCommerce store with features like customer segmentation, volume pricing, and multiple ship-to address support
- Accelerate order processing with suppliers and retailers by leveraging integrated, cloud-based EDI
- Optimize replenishment to reduce stock-outs and increase sales with advanced vendor managed inventory
- Become a better drop ship supplier with an integrated Pack & Ship solution
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide PIM for Commerce Applications
After a thorough evaluation of TrueCommerce's strategy and capabilities, IDC has positioned the company in the Contenders category. Strengths include:
- Cloud-native: TrueCommerce Product Manager was built in the cloud and has a modern API-first, microservices-based architecture.
- ERP Integrations: TrueCommerce Product Manager comes pre-integrated to over 30 ERPs as a source of product data.
- TrueCommerce Platform: TrueCommerce Product Manager is built on top of TrueCommerce's Foundry commerce platform. The intention of these unified applications is to enable customers to manage products and orders across a wide range of digital channels.