Simplify Product Information Management and Syndication across All Your Channels with TrueCommerce Product Manager
A great omnichannel customer experience starts with great product content. However, sourcing, curating, formatting, and distributing an ever-expanding diversity of content is no easy task. That’s not to mention providing consistent product content across your eCommerce platform, marketplace listings and product catalogs. If you’re drowning in spreadsheets, emails, and data entry, you’re not alone!
TrueCommerce Product Manager offers a simple way to streamline product content management. Our product information management software serves as your cloud-based master repository, creating a dynamic single source of truth for all your product information. With powerful features like Product Lifecycles and Digital Asset Management, you and your supply chain partners can work together to create better product experiences, everywhere you sell.
TrueCommerce Product Manager lets you collect and enrich product content—from images to video to tech specs to customer testimonials—with much less effort and fewer resources. Then, you can instantly sync product listings to multiple channels for brand consistency. With TrueCommerce, it’s easy to turn your biggest growth hurdles into key competitive differentiators, so you’re ready to do business in every direction.
How Does PIM Work?
TrueCommerce’s PIM system uses integration and automation to accelerate product content workflows, and syndicate product information to all your sales channels. Here’s how:
- A PIM workflow starts by sourcing product content, either via automatic import from your ERP, or simple file uploads.
- Product Manager automatically maps product content to the right fields to eliminate data entry.
- From there, content can be enriched with romance copy, images, videos, 360-degree views, and more. Product statuses, user views, and configurable alerts make it easy to collaborate.
- Content validation checks each product listing against readiness rules for both your brand and chosen channels. This ensures complete and accurate product content.
- Once content is ready, the PIM solution publishes it to all your sales channels.
- When products are added or updated in Product Manager—or your ERP— the changes are automatically added to the correct channels.
Is a PIM Solution Right for You?
If any of these situations sound familiar, TrueCommerce Product Manager (PIM) could benefit your business:
- Product content management is a source of stress for you and your team
- You have large product assortments and/or rapid expansion plans
- You frequently change product assortments or prices
- You market complex or technical products
- You sell internationally and need to localize product content
Radically Improve Content Management Efficiency
Managing product content doesn’t have to be a headache. With the right PIM software, you can increase efficiency, collaboration, and accuracy.
- Manage more content with higher levels of quality, completeness, and consistency
- Create flexible product categories to support all your brands, channels, and unique products
- Establish unique Product Lifecycles and automate content checks, alerts, and more
- Easily enrich product content with digital assets like videos and images
- Support omnichannel sales with a wide range of channel connections
Elevate Your Marketing
Product information management software makes it easy to create a consistent brand experience wherever you sell. TrueCommerce Product Manager lets you:
- Deliver a consistent customer buying experience across all your channels
- Eliminate barriers to growing your product assortment
- Reduce time-to-market for new products by accelerating content creation and publication
- Add limitless attributes, and create channel-specific descriptions, titles, and tags for better SEO visibility
Move into Global Markets
Go wherever business takes you with support for global sales channels. TrueCommerce Product Manager makes it easy to localize your product information.
- Translate product descriptions, specifications, and more with support for more than 60 languages
- Define unique attributes and product descriptions that cater to local languages and cultural differences
- Meet global and regional product information requirements
- Instantly share content with distributors and retail customers worldwide
Grow Your Bottom Line
Better product content makes it easier for your customers to find the perfect products, every time. That means more sales, fewer returns, and happier customers.
- Increase conversion rates with optimized product content that wins the buy box
- Reduce returns with better information that makes it easier to select the correct item
- Slash costs associated with manually entering, formatting, and managing content across multiple channels
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Product Information Management Applications for Commerce 2021 Vendor Assessment
IDC has positioned TrueCommerce in the Contenders category in this MarketScape report. Strengths include:
- Modern architecture: Foundry Product Manager was built in the cloud and has a modern API first, microservices-based architecture.
- ERP integrations: TrueCommerce Product Manager comes pre-integrated to 35 ERPs and business systems as a source of product data.
- TrueCommerce platform: TrueCommerce Product Manager is built on top of TrueCommerce's Foundry commerce platform. The intention of these unified applications is to enable customers to manage products and orders across a wide range of digital channels.
IDC MarketScape recommends companies to consider TrueCommerce if they are a midsize North American or European brand or retailer looking to broaden your channels of distribution with a SaaS offering.
This IDC research document was published as part of an IDC continuous intelligence service, providing written research, analyst interactions, telebriefings, and conferences. Visit www.idc.com to learn more about IDC subscription and consulting services. To view a list of IDC offices worldwide, visit www.idc.com/about/worldwideoffices. Please contact the IDC Hotline at 800.343.4952, ext. 7988 (or +1.508.988.7988) or [email protected] for information on applying the price of this document toward the purchase of an IDC service or for information on additional copies or web rights. IDC and IDC MarketScape are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc.
Copyright 2021 IDC. Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.