Maximize the Strategic Value of the Marketplace Channel
QuickBooks Enterprise customers looking to sell through online marketplaces have been constrained by a lack of integration and automation between marketplaces and their accounting system—making it time-consuming and laborious to process orders and keep inventory quantities up-to-date, especially as sales increase.
But with the TrueCommerce marketplace integration, you can remove roadblocks to growth and maximize the strategic value of your marketplace channel by processing those orders much more quickly and efficiently, even at scale. Unique in the industry, TrueCommerce enables you to move key order, fulfillment, customer and inventory data automatically between all your marketplaces and QuickBooks Enterprise.
The cloud-based marketplace solution has everything brands need to quickly connect to all the top worldwide marketplaces including Amazon, Google, Walmart, Sears, Overstock, Newegg, AliExpress and dozens more.
Process Marketplace Orders Faster
- Move order data with ease between marketplaces and QuickBooks
- Generate new customers automatically in QuickBooks from marketplace orders
- Verify pricing and items automatically to proactively eliminate mistakes before they impact buyers
- Email tracking and fulfillment details through marketplaces to buyers
Easily Update Marketplace Inventories
- Sync inventory positions automatically between marketplaces and QuickBooks Enterprise
- Consolidate multiple portals and workflows across all your marketplaces from a single, cloud-based system
Grow Your Business in New Directions
- TrueCommerce integrations empower your brand to: connect and comply with the business requirements of major retail and wholesale trading partners like Walmart, Kohls, CVS and many, many more
- Successfully onboard the drop ship vendor programs of major retailers
- Quickly expand into key channels like online storefronts and EDI integration with QuickBooks Enterprise