Get More Business Value from Marketplaces
Manufacturers, retailers and distributors offering products through marketplaces often contend with a lack of integration and automation between their marketplaces and their accounting system—leaving them to process orders and sync inventory positions by hand. These tedious methods slow fulfillment, lead to errors that impact customers... and it just gets worse with additional orders.
The TrueCommerce Marketplace integration helps QuickBooks Online users realize the growth potential of the marketplace channel by enabling you to handle time-sensitive marketplace orders quickly, efficiently and accurately. Our groundbreaking, cloud-based automation lets you effortlessly relay order, inventory, shipping and customer data between QuickBooks and your choice of marketplaces—like Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, Google, Lazado, AliExpress and many, many more.
Easily Process Marketplace Orders
- Forward order information between marketplaces and QuickBooks automatically
- Setup new customers automatically in QuickBooks based on marketplace orders
- Automatically confirm items and pricing to avert errors that could impact buyers
- Send emails from marketplaces with customers’ fulfillment and tracking information
Connect Once, Sell Forever
- Integrate QuickBooks Online with eCommerce storefronts
- Easily comply with the procurement requirements of key supply chain partners with integrated EDI for QuickBook Online