Automate point-of-sale data collection and replenishment calculations to optimize ordering, assortment and service.
Retailers are under enormous pressure to reduce inventory and cut carrying costs while maximizing in-stock levels and product variety. Because of this, more retail leaders — and their supplier partners — are embracing scan-based trading (SBT) supported by collaborative replenishment to achieve these goals and do business in every direction
More Connected. More Supported. More Prepared for What's Next.
- Automation saves time, effort and cost and helps improve inventory performance
- Advanced replenishment logic leverages store-level POS data as the demand signal to optimize items and quantities to order
- By having the correct products in the right quantities at each store, suppliers can capture more instore sales
- Robust, scalable collaborative replenishment solution allows suppliers to manage hundreds to thousands of retail stores
- Access to POS data lets suppliers know when SBT items are sold, simplifying reporting and invoicing
- Advanced SBT capabilities empower suppliers to improve service levels and strengthen customer relationships