Maryhill Winery - eCommerce Success Story
Reduce shopping cart abandonment, improve lagging online sales and increase automation across order management processes by replacing an underperforming eCommerce solution.
Move to the TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce Platform for greatly improved customer engagement, outstanding flexibility to support a winery’s unique needs, and robust integration with Maryhill’s point-of-sale and compliance solutions as well as the Amazon Marketplace.
- A “shocking” increase in online sales, including an 82% increase in gross revenue during an annual holiday sales event in November
- An immediate and massive decrease in shopping cart abandonment
- Support for complex pricing models to enable multiple wine club tiers, mix-and-match volume discounts, etc.
- The ability to quickly and easily sell event tickets via the eCommerce platform, for improved automation and reduced manual effort
- Robust, proven integrations with other key industry specific, order-related systems, including the Microworks point-of-sale system and the ShipCompliant compliance and transaction solution
- Seamless integration with the Amazon Marketplace, eliminating the need to manage those orders separately
“Our storefront lets customers choose between pickup, ship or a mix of both in the same order, and even lets them specify multiple ship-to
locations. You can even see all of that in realtime in your shopping cart, which is very nice. Those are pretty powerful features that other eCommerce systems don’t offer.”
Sales & Marketing Director,