Automatically Transfer Order and Inventory Data between Sage 300 and Marketplaces
Looking to automate data transfer between Sage 300 and your cyber marketplaces instead of doing it all by hand, to cut order processing times and increase customer service levels?
With TrueCommerce you can integrate time-sensitive order, inventory and fulfillment information between Sage 300 and over a hundred of the world’s leading online marketplaces, including Amazon, Google, eBay, Rakuten, Wish, Tophatter, Mercado Libre, and many more!
The web-based TrueCommerce solution removes obstacles to success and increases your marketplace channel’s profitability and strategic value by enabling you to process more marketplace orders faster, more efficiently and with fewer errors.
Fast-Track Marketplace Order Processing
- Automatically exchange orders between marketplaces and Sage 300
- Generate new customers in Sage 300 automatically from marketplace orders
- Automatically validate items and pricing to reduce errors
- Automatically upload tracking and fulfillment details from Sage 300 to marketplaces
Quickly Update Marketplace Inventory
- Automatically update inventory between all your marketplaces and Sage 300 from a single, easy-to-use system
- Keep shoppers up-to-date with correct inventory positions and product availability
- Lessen the chance of disappointing shoppers with incorrect availability information
Connect Once. Sell Forever.
Grow your business with these additional TrueCommerce integrations:
- Integrate Sage 300 with your eCommerce storefronts to eliminate manual tasks and accelerate order processing
- Integrate Sage 300 with best-in-class, affordable EDI to comply with the mandates of large retailers and other trading partners
- Connect, integrate and comply with leading trading partners like Walmart, Target, Home Depot and thousands of others with the TrueCommerce Commerce Network
- Quickly rollout major retailers’ drop-ship vendor programs