Accelerate Order Processing and Cut Operating Costs
Prompt order processing is essential when selling online. You can’t afford the extra time it takes to manually rekey order information between Sage 500 and your online store.
Ready to put an end to all that tedious manual effort? With TrueCommerce Storefront integration, you can automate the processing of online orders to cut order lead time, increase accuracy, reduce costs and create a better customer experience—to realize more of the strategic value of your online sales channel.
Streamline Online Orders
- Automatically move order and customer data from your online store into Sage 500, so you can start processing orders almost as soon as shoppers place their order.
- Automatically email tracking and fulfillment status updates from Sage 500 via your storefront to keep customers informed.
Integrates with Leading Storefronts
TrueCommerce currently integrates Sage 500 with these leading platforms:
- TrueCommerce Nexternal—a “must evaluate” platform for B2B/B2C eCommerce for brands that want a winning online storefront or to move beyond their current, template-based store
Connect Once, Sell Forever
- TrueCommerce EDI integrates with Sage 500 to meet the requirements of large retailers and other key trading partners
- The TrueCommerce Marketplace integration can link Sage 500 to over 100 online marketplaces worldwide, including Google, Overstock and AliExpress
- Sage 500 plus the TrueCommerce Pack & Ship multi-carrier shipping solution equals faster fulfillment with more accurate packing, smoother labeling and lower shipping costs.
- Create a true omni-channel customer experience by aligning product content automatically across channels with TrueCommerce Product Information Management (PIM).
Do Business in Every Direction
Across storefronts, marketplaces, EDI, your Sage 500 business system and your supply chain solutions, TrueCommerce brings connectivity to your commerce-driven world. Our integrated technology platform can connect you to leading retailers, simplify EDI compliance with any partner, streamline your order fulfillment, sync your product content across all your channels, and more. Anything less isn’t omni-enough.