Improve Service and Grow Sales by Automating Marketplace Order Processing
While selling products through online marketplaces can connect brands with new customers, a lack of integration between an ERP and this channel leaves many businesses needing to process marketplace orders by hand. This laborious approach results in unacceptably long order lead times and is prone to errors.
For Sage Pro ERP customers, TrueCommerce eliminates these bottlenecks by integrating your business system with your choice of 100-plus global marketplaces, such as Amazon, Google, Walmart, Sears, Wish, AliExpress, Tophatter and Steals.
By automating the exchange of order, shipping and inventory information between Sage Pro and your marketplaces, you can handle marketplace orders efficiently and accurately—enabling you to cut costs, improve customer service levels and grow sales.
Process Marketplace Orders with Ease
- Exchange order data in near real-time between marketplaces and Sage Pro
- Instantly create new customers in Sage Pro from marketplace orders
- Send fulfillment and tracking information from Sage Pro to consumers via marketplaces
- Automatically confirm items and pricing to eliminate errors
Sync Inventory Across Marketplaces
- Ensure accurate inventory data for multiple marketplaces with one user-friendly system
- Quickly sync inventory positions between Sage Pro and marketplaces as often as needed
- Reduce the chance of overselling and stockouts
Connect Once. Sell Forever.
Connect to new channels with TrueCommerce integrations:
- Connect Sage Pro with integrated EDI to meet the requirements of major trading partners and eliminate the need to retype order data
- Integrate Sage Pro with leading eCommerce storefronts to accelerate order processing and get more strategic value from selling online
- Increase sales opportunities by developing a drop shipping program with TrueCommerce advanced drop ship capabilities