EDI Integration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics integration embedded within NAV
EDI integration with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management solution provides the ability to seamlessly format your EDI transactions to comply with your trading partners’ requirements. This NAV-embedded integration is certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD), a rigorous program that ensures the solution meets Microsoft's highest standards for Dynamics implementations. A certified solution is fast to implement, properly supported, and simple to maintain.
Improve Productivity and Efficiency with Integrated EDI
Delivered as a complete, managed services solution, TrueCommerce EDI for Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers robust functionality and unparalleled scalability. Our single-vendor solution is simple to deploy and maintain while offering substantial benefits:
- All key EDI components—NAV integration, data translation, a global trading partner network and managed services—come in one package from one, trusted provider.
- Comprehensive sales and purchasing EDI integration with NAV minimizes time-consuming, error-prone manual processes.
- The embedded NAV user experience puts EDI in the hands of business users, reducing demands on IT and EDI specialists.
- Built-in process controls validate that all EDI documents are complete and accurate before transmitting them, helping to reduce delays, accelerate time-to-cash and avoid costly chargebacks.
- A robust, integrated EDI Solution – empowering you to grow your volume and improve customer satisfaction without the need to increase staff.
Leverage NAV Business Logic for Seamless EDI Transaction Processing
- TrueCommerce EDI validates EDI documents using NAV’s business logic, so no EDI-specific customizations are required within NAV.
- The embedded TrueCommerce EDI module extends NAV rather than modifying it, helping to ensure predictable upgrades and compatibility with other NAV modules.
- TrueCommerce EDI stores turnaround data within its NAV integration tables to help eliminate the need to add custom fields to core NAV tables.
- Customers can leverage the NAV job scheduler to assist in automating EDI workflows.
Comprehensive Support for EDI Documents
- Sales integration automates inbound sales orders, outbound invoices, outbound order acknowledgements and outbound ASNs, keeping your data moving seamlessly between your customers and NAV.
- Purchasing integration automates the movement of outbound purchase orders and inbound invoices between your suppliers and NAV—eliminating the need to manually match invoices to POs and/or receipts.
- ASN integration supports a wide range of auto-pack, pack, and pick and pack options; and can automatically create GS1/SSCC container numbers.
Sustain Growth and Control Costs with a Highly Scalable EDI Solution
- The TrueCommerce Trading Network is built for high-volume transaction exchanges, storage and throughput—offering limitless
- expansion of your trading partner network over a single, highly reliable and affordable connection.
- To help keep EDI affordable as your business grows, TrueCommerce does not charge for support incidents or changes to trading partner maps.
- TrueCommerce EDI works with a wide range of NAV versions to suit your upgrade plans, from NAV 2009 through the current release.
Bring your Windows-Based PC and Internet Connection — We Do the Rest
Your complete, end-to-end EDI solution includes:
- EDI translator, network services and implementation
- Integration with Dynamics NAV
- 23,000 trading partner maps that are automatically updated
- Ongoing EDI expertise from support and professional services
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI specialist today at 1-888-430-4489 for more information about integrating EDI with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management system.
TrueCommerce, the most accredited EDI provider in North America, has provided dynamic EDI solutions to thousands of customers since 1995. Positive reviews from customers demonstrate our commitment to their success.