Improve Order Processing Productivity and Efficiency with Integrated EDI
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration with your Infor VISUAL business management solution provides the ability to seamlessly format your EDI transactions to comply with your trading partners’ requirements. This embedded integration is quick to implement and seamlessly supports an exceptionally wide range of EDI documents.
Delivered as a complete, managed services solution, TrueCommerce EDI for Infor VISUAL offers robust functionality and unparalleled scalability. Our single-vendor solution is simple to deploy and maintain and offers important benefits:
- All key EDI components— Infor VISUAL integration, data translation, a global trading partner network and managed services—come in one package from one trusted vendor.
- Comprehensive EDI integration with Infor VISUAL, including detailed advance ship notifications (ASNs) and warehouse/3PL document support, minimizes time-consuming, error-prone manual processes.
- The embedded user experience puts EDI in the hands of business users, reducing demands on IT and EDI specialists while accelerating learning.
- Built-in process controls validate that all EDI documents are complete and accurate before transmitting them, helping to reduce delays, accelerate transactions and avoid costly chargebacks.
- Robust, integrated EDI improves customer satisfaction and helps you manage a growing order volume without increasing staff.
Comprehensive support for EDI documents
- To meet the needs of order-driven manufacturers around MRP planning and just-in-time production, TrueCommerce EDI for Infor VISUAL supports the EDI 830 Planning Schedule and EDI 862 Shipping Schedule documents.
- Inbound purchase orders, purchase order changes, outbound invoices and outbound ASNs move seamlessly between the embedded EDI module and Infor VISUAL.
- Remote warehouse integration enables TrueCommerce EDI to convert purchase orders into warehouse shipping orders (EDI 940), and automatically create invoices from warehouse shipping advice (EDI 945) documents. Additionally, the warehouse stock transfer shipment advice (943) and warehouse stock transfer receipt advice (944) are supported.
- TrueCommerce EDI for Infor VISUAL also supports the EDI 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice and the 875/880 Grocery Products documents.
Sustain growth and control costs with a highly scalable EDI solution
- The TrueCommerce Trading Network is built for high-volume transaction exchanges, storage and throughput—offering limitless expansion of your trading partner network over a single, highly reliable and affordable connection.
- To help keep EDI affordable as your business grows, TrueCommerce doesn’t charge for support incidents or changes to trading partner maps.
- TrueCommerce EDI works with Infor VISUAL versions 6.8 through 8.1 to suit a wide range of upgrade strategies.
Bring your Windows-Based PC and Internet Connection—We Do the Rest
Your complete, end-to-end EDI solution includes:
- EDI translator, network services and implementation
- Integration with Sage BusinessVision or BVEssentials
- 23,000 trading partner maps that are automatically updated
- Ongoing EDI expertise from support and professional services
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI specialist today at 1-888-430-4489 for more information about integrating EDI with your Infor VISUAL business management system.
TrueCommerce, the most accredited EDI provider in North America, has provided dynamic EDI solutions to thousands of customers since 1995. Positive reviews from customers demonstrate our commitment to their success.