Total EDI-Compliance Solution for Cabela's Suppliers
Now Cabela’s suppliers can achieve quick, affordable and easy Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance. TrueCommerce delivers a complete EDI solution, fully integrated with Cabela’s including our web-based translator, network services, and expert support. Additionally, you could save up to 50% on your EDI total cost of ownership and start receiving purchase orders electronically right away.
TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™ and Trading Partner Network
- Transaction Manager integrates with the most popular accounting packages (Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, and others)
- The only EDI solution:
- Selected as "Preferred" by Intuit, publisher of QuickBooks
- Endorsed and exclusively distributed by Sage
- Designated a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Offers packing lists specifically designed to meet Cabela's requirements – updated by TrueCommerce as necessary
- Unlimited access to our real-time, reliable trading network
- No-fee annual maintenance and upgrades
- Free Trading Partner Map updates
In a matter of days, you can begin conducting these essential Cabela’s transactions via EDI.
Codes follow ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 753 Request for Routing Instructions
- 754 Response to Request for Routing Instructions
- 810 Invoice
- 832 Price/Sales Catalog
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please contact your TrueCommerce representative.
Harness the power of TrueCommerce’s Reliable Trading Partner Network
With TrueCommerce, you gain access to more than 23,000 Trading Partner Maps, including 3M’sCabela’s. If 3M Cabela’s changes its EDI data structure, TrueCommerce automatically updates the company’s Trading Partner Map for you at no charge. We get you compliant and keep you compliant with 3M’s Cabela’s unique EDI requirements.
In the unlikely event that you need to exchange EDI records with a trading partner that isn’t part of the TrueCommerce EDI Platform, we’ll create a new Trading Partner Map for you in a matter of weeks.
See an expanded list of available trading partners here.
The TrueCommerce Trading Partner Platform fully supports all Cabela’s requirements and includes these components:
- Web-based EDI Translator
- TrueCommerce Trading Network, including more than 92,000 trading partners
- TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In that integrates TrueCommerce EDI with accounting and ERP systems
- Top-tier customer support at no extra charge
EDI helps maximize efficiency and minimize errors. Our “What is EDI?” video offers a quick and entertaining method of seeing the power of integrated EDI.
Contact a TrueCommerce Solution Specialist today or call us directly at +1 724-940-5520.