EDI Solution for Costco eCommerce and Commerce Hub Suppliers
Now Costco eCommerce and Commerce Hub (Costco.com) suppliers can easily achieve quick and affordable Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance. TrueCommerce delivers a complete EDI solution, fully integrated with Costco.com including our web-based translator, network services, and expert support. Additionally, you could save up to 50% on your EDI total cost of ownership and start receiving purchase orders electronically right away.
TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™ and Trading Partner Network
- Transaction Manager integrates with the most popular accounting packages (Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, and others)
- Full support for all Costco.com EDI requirements
- Recognized excellence:
- Selected as "Preferred" by Intuit, publisher of QuickBooks
- Endorsed and exclusively distributed by Sage
- Designated a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Certified for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Specially designed Costco.com packing lists, updated by TrueCommerce as needed
- Unlimited access to our real-time, reliable trading network
- No-fee annual maintenance and upgrades
In a matter of days, you can begin conducting these essential Costco.com transactions via EDI.
Codes follow ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 219 Logistics Service Request
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please contact your TrueCommerce representative.
Harness the power of TrueCommerce’s Reliable Trading Partner Network
With TrueCommerce, you gain access to more than 23,000 Trading Partner Maps, including Costco.com’s. If Costco.com changes its EDI data structure, TrueCommerce automatically updates the company’s Trading Partner Map for you at no charge. We get you compliant and keep you compliant with Costco.com’s unique EDI requirements.
In the unlikely event that you need to exchange EDI records with a trading partner that isn’t part of the TrueCommerce EDI Platform, we’ll create a new Trading Partner Map for you in a matter of weeks.
See an expanded list of available trading partners here.
The TrueCommerce Trading Partner Platform fully supports all Costco's requirements and includes these components:
- Web-based EDI Translator
- TrueCommerce Trading Network, including more than 12,000 trading partners
- TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In that integrates TrueCommerce EDI with accounting and ERP systems
- Top-tier customer support at no extra charge
EDI helps maximize efficiency and minimize errors. Our “What is EDI?” video offers a quick and entertaining method of seeing the power of integrated EDI.