TrueCommerce makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance simple and affordable for organizations that are classified as Dick's Sporting Goods suppliers. TrueCommerce provides all the network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution with Dick's Sporting Goods. With our proven deployment methodology, you could start receiving purchase orders through EDI within a few days. Plus you could save up to 50% on your total cost of ownership for EDI.
TrueCommerce EDI for Dick’s Sporting Goods suppliers includes the following components:
- Web-based EDI Translator
- TrueCommerce Trading Network, including more than 92,000 trading partners
- TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In that integrates TrueCommerce EDI with accounting and ERP systems
- Top-tier customer support at no extra charge
Following is a list of the Dick's Sporting Goods EDI transactions, subject to mandated changes by the retailer. All transaction codes listed are part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 810 Invoice
- 810 Consolidated Invoice
- 810 Invoice Small Package
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest - Pick and Pack
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest - Standard
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed above, please contact your TrueCommerce representative.
See an expanded list of available trading partners here.
EDI helps maximize efficiency and minimize errors. Our “What is EDI?” video offers a quick and entertaining method of seeing the power of integrated EDI.
Contact a TrueCommerce Solution Specialist today or call us directly at 1-888-430-4489.