Complete EDI Solution for Home Depot Suppliers
TrueCommerce makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance painless for businesses that are classified as Home Depot suppliers. We offer all of the services and support you’ll need to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution. Plus our “one-stop shopping” approach could save you up to 50% on your EDI total cost of ownership leveraging our unique platform that delivers all the components you need from one provider.
Below is a list of current Home Depot EDI transactions. All the transaction codes listed are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 315 Status Details (Ocean)
- 810 Invoice
- 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 864 Text Message
- 870 Order Status Report
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
If an EDI transaction you need does not appear on the above list, please contact your TrueCommerce representative.
The TrueCommerce EDI solution includes:
- Web-based EDI Translator
- TrueCommerce Trading Network, including more than 23,000 trading partners
- TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In that integrates TrueCommerce EDI with accounting and ERP systems
- Top-tier customer support at no extra charge
See an expanded list of available trading partners here.
EDI helps maximize efficiency and minimize errors. Our “What is EDI?” video offers a quick and entertaining method of seeing the power of integrated EDI.
Contact a TrueCommerce Solution Specialist today or call us directly at +1-724-940-5520.