Complete EDI Solution for Walmart Suppliers
TrueCommerce EDI Solutions makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance painless for companies that are classified as Walmart suppliers. We provide all the EDI network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution with Walmart. You could save up to 50% on your EDI total cost of ownership and start receiving purchase orders electronically within a few days. Below is a list of the Walmart EDI transactions. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 810 Invoice
- 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 864 Text Message
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
- Walmart.I.PO.X.5010.R1 Walmart.I.PO.X.5010.R1
- Walmart.O.IV.X.5010.R1 Walmart.O.IV.X.5010.R1
The TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™ Web-based (SaaS) and EDI solution:
- Integrates with the most popular accounting packages (Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite and others)
- Is the only EDI solution selected as "Preferred" by Intuit, the publisher of QuickBooks; is the only EDI solution endorsed and exclusively distributed by Sage, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as certified for Microsoft Dynamics
- Provides access to a real-time, reliable trading network
- Has no annual maintenance or upgrade fees
- Offers free trading partner map updates
We provide the web-based EDI translator, network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully integrated EDI solution.
The Key Components of Our Trading Partner Platform Include:
- Web-based EDI translator, Transaction Manager™
- Expansive Trading Partner Network
- Business system integration with leading publishers
- No charge for support, maintenance and upgrades
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please ask your TrueCommerce EDI representative, as new electronic partner plug-ins are being created and updated continuously.
See a partial list of other trading partners connected through TrueCommerce EDI Solutions.