Improve Your Online Customer Experience and Cut Costs Too
Online sales success isn’t just about great products and competitive pricing. To win the “buy box” and grow your customer base, you need to deliver a positive customer experience that keeps shoppers coming back. Online shoppers expect you to ship orders quickly and keep pricing and item availability on your web store up-to-date. Trying to do all that by hand delays fulfillment and leads to costly mistakes—both of which will upset customers and hurt your brand.
TrueCommerce integrates Sage 50 with the most popular eCommerce storefronts, including TrueCommerce Nexternal, Shopify, WooCommerce and Magento. Moving order, inventory and customer information automatically between your storefront and Sage 50 helps you cut way down on delays and errors, while freeing staff to perform higher-value activities.
Positive customer experiences encourage buyers to keep coming back and recommend your brand to others, thereby driving higher sales, revenue and profits from your eCommerce storefront
A Better Customer Experience
- To shorten order processing time, automatically move order and customer information from your web storefront to Sage 50 in near real-time
- Automatically email order status updates via your web store from Sage 50
- Sync inventory and pricing on your storefront from Sage 50 as frequently as you wish
Do Business in Every Direction
Increase efficiency with these strategic integrations and add-ons:
- Connect Sage 50 to any of 100-plus online marketplaces worldwide, such as Google, Overstock, Sears, Game and Mercado Libre using TrueCommerce’s Marketplace integration.
- Comply with the EDI mandates of your biggest trading partners with integrated TrueCommerce EDI for Sage 50.
- Connect TrueCommerce Pack & Ship—our multi-carrier shipping solution—to Sage 50 to accelerate shipping and reduce associated costs.
- Sync and syndicate your product content automatically across multiple channels using TrueCommerce Product Information Management (PIM).