Plan for Growth with Advanced Order Management
Customers are ordering more than ever, and they expect their products to arrive as quickly as the next day. In response, many retailers are upping their game to offer same-day, next-day and two-day shipping. What does this mean for suppliers? It means that fulfillment speed and accuracy are necessary to staying ahead of the competition.
For suppliers who rely on manual processes, it's easy for fulfillment workflows to become backlogged and overwhelmed, leading to delays and errors that can harm your relationship with trading partners, and eventually, your bottom line. TrueCommerce Pack & Ship helps keep your orders organized throughout the fulfillment process. Our powerful automation rules, tagging capabilities and integrations make it easy to track, assign and execute on huge volumes of orders.
Fulfill Orders Across Every Channel
TrueCommerce Pack and Ship integrates with thousands of retailers, suppliers, 3PLs and online sales channels, so you can do business in every direction.
- Connect and retrieve orders quickly from online orders with eCommerce integration
- Seamlessly integrate with your ERP or accounting system
- Send ASNs and order status updates with integrated EDI
- Choose from over 60 integrated global carriers
Process Hundreds of Orders in Minutes
Eliminate manual processes to save time and reduce errors, so you can ship more orders and meet increasing customer demands.
- Select the processing method that works best for your business with batch shipping and simple shipping options
- Quickly find orders with powerful search and filtering capabilities
- Isolate, select and ship orders according to your unique automation rules
- Automate and accelerate label printing for faster packing
Run a Tight Ship with Easy Organization
Pack & Ship makes it easy to sort, filter and tag orders by type, product, customer and other variables, so you can quickly manage groups of orders. Our solution lets you:
- Tag orders for enhanced visibility and reporting
- Group orders to consolidate shipments and lower freight spend
- Assign suppliers to orders or groups of orders based on pre-defined rules
- Create user-specific views, so warehouse users only see what they need to be shipping
- Designate fulfillment centers by order type