We’re integration specialists. Our mission is to help our clients realise their potential and enable them to do business in every direction.
We revolutionise trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retailers and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
Established for over 20 years, we’ve grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of our customer-centric market leading service. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst our expanding global customer base, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
TrueCommerce is currently looking for a Customer Relations Manager, who wants to be in a dynamic and ambitious environment, to be a point of contact and nurture long-term relationships with our most prestigious customers while working closely with all operations teams within TrueCommerce and reporting to the Customer Support Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation that is looking to train and develop the right individual. You will have the opportunity to learn how the business works as well as get involved in project work and interact with customers.
Therefore, it is highly important that excellent interpersonal skills are combined with a methodical approach. We are looking for a confident and visible Customer Relations Manager who can motivate, be resilient, and enthusiastic about achieving success to deliver TrueCommerce definitions of excellence.
The key to the success of this role will be the ability to communicate effectively with users of varying technical abilities. It is fundamental that all TrueCommerce’s customers are able to use the systems fully and efficiently, you will need to use your knowledge to support users and ensure confidence with the systems.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn new skills and demonstrate the following:
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communications
- Strong people-management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to negotiate between departments and clients
- Structured with good time management skills
- A genuine interest in working with and helping clients
- Dedication to an excellent client service experience
- Excellent supply chain knowledge
- High motivation and empathy that is both collaborative and directive when required.
- Building and managing lasting customer relationships and the ability to represent TrueCommerce to customers
- Building internal network opportunities
- Ability to build and deliver presentations
- Danish and German are welcomed as additional languages.
KEY DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED
- Managing several relationships between TrueCommerce, the Client and trading partners.
- Hosting and conducting weekly service review meetings
- Creating service reports
- Dealing with customer escalations
- Coordinating multiple resources from multiple teams to meet your customer's needs.
Before making an offer, TrueCommerce may carry out a criminal record check against you. Using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), TrueCommerce complies fully with the code of practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
TrueCommerce undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a criminal record check on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed.
By continuing with your application, you are giving us permission to carry out this check.
To apply for this role, please click here