- DEPARTMENT: Implementation
- REPORTS TO: Director, New Client Implementation
- RELEASE DATE: 23/10/2019
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join our team! At TrueCommerce, we live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. We like to have fun at work with events organised by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports events, fancy dress days and charity days to serve our community. We provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. We strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, TrueCommerce handles the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the TrueCommerce team, you will have an opportunity to help our customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
Over the past 5 years, TrueCommerce have grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of our customer-centric market leading service. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst our expanding global customer base, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring that TrueCommerce software implementations are proactively coordinated, planned, managed, and delivered in accordance with company implementation best practices and methodologies.
You will work directly with clients over the whole project lifecycle, guiding them and their trading partners through the implementation of TrueCommerce services, from initial contact to the transfer to our managed service team.
A competitive salary is offered together with a comprehensive benefits package, including life assurance, long term sickness cover and private medical insurance. All offices have free on-site parking.
TrueCommerce appreciates that people need to strike a work/life balance and we try to accommodate flexibility within the work environment.
We have UK offices in Coventry, Wigan and Exeter and applications will be considered from candidates able to work from any of the UK offices.
You must be extremely customer-oriented and be able to demonstrate full accountability; owning responsibility for the overall success of TrueCommerce implementations. You will need the skills and know-how to work cross-functionally across teams and possess concise and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills.
You will be an experienced EDI professional from either a support or an implementation background. You could have gained this experience in a company in-house EDI team or working for an EDI service provider.
You will possess a methodical and analytical approach and be used to meeting deadlines and working on multiple concurrent projects.
Continual improvement is a key part of the implementation process and the ability to demonstrate an eye for process improvement will be a clear advantage.
• Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards such as TRADACOMS, EDIFACT, X12 and/or file formats such as XML or CSV.
• Ability to organise projects and work to deadlines.
Key duties to be performed
- Defining and agreeing an EDI solution that meets both the needs of the clients and the requirements of the contract
- Configuring the TrueCommerce solution and working with the client and other internal teams to implement the solution
- Working with our clients to develop test plans to ensure that the solution meets their business needs.
- Defining and specifying any bespoke changes that form part of the agreed solution.
- Configuring the client and trading partner connections within the TrueCommerce Application and external communication methods (e.g. VAN, FTP, AS2, HTTPS)
- Liaising with client and trading partner technical teams to test EDI messages Producing weekly reports for project managers and/or clients
- Providing training and documentation to our managed service team and our clients
- Performing other related duties to meet the needs of TrueCommerce, clients and trading partners
Before making an offer, TrueCommerce may carry out a criminal records check against you. As a company assessing applicants’ suitability for positions which are included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), TrueCommerce complies fully with the code of practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
TrueCommerce undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a criminal record check on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed.
By continuing with your application you are giving us permission to carry out this check.
Please email email@example.com with your CV to apply for the role.