We’re integration specialists. Our mission is to help our clients realise their potential and enable them to do business in every direction.
We revolutionise trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retailers and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
Established for over 20 years, we’ve grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of our customer-centric market leading service. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst our expanding global customer base, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
The Integration Specialist III works with project managers, internal development teams, customers, and 3rd party consultants to engineer and deploy the integration component between the TrueCommerce Integration Layer and the customer’s existing ERP/Shipping systems.
This role is responsible for training users on the integration functionality and ensuring the integration layer is implemented to the customer’s unique business needs and stable for production use.
This role is a PSG representative subject matter expert around the TrueCommerce integration layer on designated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or shipping systems, becoming the go to resource for issues pertaining to the specified platform that exceed beyond applicable team knowledge.
KEY DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED
- Work with customers and 3rd party consultants to define and implement the format of data exchanged between the TrueCommerce integration layer and the customer solutions.
- Consult, advise, and build data mapping standards based on the customer’s specifications and their business and operational needs.
- Manage integration timelines and keep projects on track working jointly with the assigned Implementations Specialist.
- Train deploying customers on the use of the TrueCommerce integration layer with their software and business needs.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and their resolution. Diagnose, document, facilitate, and manage customer needs requiring higher tier resource involvement.
- Provide regular status reports on current integration projects keeping the customer and implementation specialist informed through regular communication.
- Responsible for managing expectations in the capabilities/functions of integration components to customers, implementation specialists, and third parties
- Designated subject matter expert of a defined market segment and secondary market segment (backup)
- Involved in TIER3 management and filtering specific to their designated market(s) as a quality control point (as needed)
- Acts as the stakeholder representation for PSG responsible for providing feedback and guidance on product hotfixes/enhancements in their designated market(s)
- Designated SME to provide consultation, advice, guidance, and assistance to internal teams working within the resources designated market(s)
- Expert knowledge in not just TrueCommerce Integration Components but also business use and purpose of applicable ERPs in their assigned market segment(s)
- Document common troubleshooting steps for internal and external use.
- Identify improperly submitted Integration requests and educate submitting team on how to improve diagnosis and support on opportunities.
- Document common problems for higher tier review and product improvement.
- Remain an open go-to resource for internal teams to assist in questions beyond their knowledge using proper channels.
- Responsible for building and maintaining designated market training, certification, and onboarding material to ensure efficiency in employee ramp-up within their market(s)
You are creative and innovative, but equally appreciate this is a fast-paced environment requiring the need to focus and efficiently manage your time to meet deadlines. You are customer-focused, and share our strong belief that a high-quality service requires high-quality standard code, delivered within the agreed schedule.
We are looking for an effective communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to follow existing standards and working procedures.
- 4+ years of experience in software integration and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train customers and level I/II resources on product features and functionality.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to coworkers and customers.
- Ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Well-developed independent troubleshooting skills
- Consistent capability to independently manage workload and schedule.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage scheduled appointments and customer needs.
- Confident and independent decision-making skills to complete assigned tasks
- (Internal) Company mandated minimum tenure experience as an Integration Specialist II or equivalent position.
- Strong experience with scripting and data manipulation/management languages
- EDI experience and an understanding of standardized data storage processing
- In depth knowledge with a variety of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and shipping solutions
- Experience in vendor/supplier business processes is highly preferred.
- Strong logical ability to analyze and predict product implementation roadblocks and action items.
Before making an offer, TrueCommerce may carry out a criminal record check against you. Using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), TrueCommerce complies fully with the code of practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
TrueCommerce undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a criminal record check on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed.
To apply for this role, please click here
By continuing with your application, you are giving us permission to carry out this check