TrueCommerce are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join our team! At TrueCommerce, we live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. We like to have fun at work with events organized by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports event, fancy dress days and charity days to serve our community. We provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. We strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Who we are?
TrueCommerce is a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions with more than 350 employees working in offices throughout Europe and the United States. The TrueCommerce solution connects businesses together through a powerful trading partner platform powered by market-leading, cloud-based EDI technology, applied in a simple and robust solution.
Over the past 5 years, TrueCommerce have grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of our customer centric market leading service. As a fast growing technology business with an expanding global customer base, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
Where we are?
Our Coventry office is located within the Westwood Business Park, in Canley. There is free on-site parking, and we are within walking distance of the Tile Hill railway station.
We also have office locations in Wigan and Exeter.
You will need to be an experienced EDI professional from either a support or an implementation background. You could have gained this experience in a company in-house EDI team. Getting new clients on board and connected to the TrueCommerce EDI network is a key part of this position. We need someone with a methodical and analytical approach who can meet deadlines.
We operate in a very busy and sometimes high-pressured environment but there is plenty of scope for the right individual to expand their knowledge and skill set. The position draws on analytical and project management skills. You will normally work on several projects at one time and an ability to manage your own time and prioritise tasks is essential.
You will need to have excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will be confident and supportive on the phone when dealing with our clients.
Full training in the TrueCommerce solution and methodologies will be provided.
Key duties to be performed
• With colleagues and our clients, define and agree an EDI solution that meets both the needs of the clients and the requirements of the contract.
• Configure the TrueCommerce solution and work with the client and other internal teams to implement the solution
• You will work over the whole project lifecycle from initial contact with the client to the transfer to our managed service team.
• Work with our clients to develop test plans to ensure that the solution meets their business needs.
• Define and specify any bespoke changes that form part of the agreed solution.
• Configure the client and trading partner connections within the TrueCommerce Application and external communication methods (e.g. VAN, FTP, AS2, HTTPS)
• Liaise with client technical teams to test EDI messages
• Liaise with trading partner technical teams
• Log issues arising and liaise with mapping resources
• Produce weekly reports for project managers and/or clients
• Provide training and documentation to our managed service team and our Clients
• Continual improvement is a key part of the implementation process and the ability to demonstrate an eye for process improvement will be a clear advantage.
• The ability to manage your own time and a number of projects at the same time are essential
• You should demonstrate that you can use all tools available to identify an innovative EDI solution for our clients
• To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of TrueCommerce, clients and trading partners
• Flexible approach to business
• Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards such as TRADACOMS, EDIFACT, X12 and/or file formats such as XML or CSV.
• Ability to organise projects and work to deadlines.
The following are not essential but would be desirable
• Knowledge of (not necessarily a qualification in) project management methodologies such as Agile.
What can we offer you?
• Based in the U.K
• 37.5 hours per week
• Life Assurance
• Long Term Sickness Cover
• 25 days holiday
TrueCommerce appreciates that people need to strike a work/life balance and we try to accommodate reasonable flexibility within the work environment.