Outsourced EDI Infrastructure
TrueCommerce's Outsourced EDI Solution provides the functionality required to operate a sophisticated trading network whilst ensuring your solution is hosted in a secure & maintained in a tier 3 datacentre.
TrueCommerce helps businesses transform EDI from a potentially expensive but unavoidable overhead into a business opportunity by providing the infrastructure, experience, skills and support required, allowing customers to concentrate on what they do best.
As a fully managed service, TrueCommerce provides all of the components organisations need to operate a secure, reliable and streamlined B2B EDI system, functioning efficiently and effectively 24/7, for a fixed annual fee, with no capital expenditure, hidden or variable costs.
With TrueCommerce’s cloud-based EDI technology, you are guaranteed:
- Fully redundant hardware, software and networking components
- Continuity and constant upkeep and improvement of all physical infrastructure
- No hardware or software is required in your environment
- Operated from a Tier 3 secure IBM Data centre for maximum security.
- Regularly tested disaster recovery (DR) capabilites with all of the necessary switchover processes documented and with associated staff available 24x7.
Outsourced vs. On-premise EDI
How outsourced EDI combats the constraints of an on-premise solution.DOWNLOAD