Do you speak fluently Swedish? Are you a dedicated sales professional with a track record of delivering results? Do you have a strong desire to play an active part in identifying opportunities? Are you looking for a long-term perspective with responsible tasks and attractive personal development? Then come and join us.
TrueCommerce is one of the leading global providers of EDI and supply chain solutions. In the Nordics, we are experiencing continuous growth and demand for our solutions – and we have ambitious growth targets. TrueCommerce has had a strong position in Denmark since 1987 and as an exciting next step, we’re looking to expand our footprint in Sweden, and our Business Development Representative (BDR) will play a key role in this effort.
You will become part of a dynamic, energetic, and efficient Nordic marketing team consisting of the Nordic Marketing Director, two marketeers, and our Danish BDR. Your team is based in our office in Copenhagen
Marketing has a close collaboration with Sales, and as our Swedish BDR, you will be an important link between the two teams. You will report to the Nordic Marketing Director, and your tasks will include:
- Reaching out via phone to all leads that come in through our various marketing channels to qualify them further before they are passed on to Sales.
- Cold calling potential customers with a view to book meetings, invite them to events and/or collect market data
- Participating in events across Sweden to meet new potential customers (you’re the type of person who always leaves an event with new meetings in your calendar)
- Contact existing customers with a view to upsell or introduce new services
- Entering and maintaining lead data in our CRM system Netsuite – you are structured and recognize the importance of updated data and fixed processes for lead management and registration
Your most important task as our Swedish BDR will be to generate new leads for your sales colleagues. It is therefore crucial that you are passionate about sales and that you enjoy making unsolicited calls to CFOs, IT managers and other decision-makers from SMB and Enterprise companies to uncover their needs for digitalization solutions and book meetings.
You have excellent communication skills, you conduct yourself in a polite and professional manner, and you understand how to build relations. Also, you know how to communicate even complex IT solutions in a clear and understandable way with a focus on the business value the customer will achieve.
You work independently and structured, and you understand the importance of good data discipline.
You’re excited about the chance to strengthen TrueCommerce’s success in Sweden – and be part of it from the beginning, directly impacting our growth!
Ideally, you live in Denmark/the Copenhagen area or the Malmö area and will be able to join us regularly in the office and enjoy the benefits of having awesome colleagues around – socially, and for the purpose of training, learning, and getting to know our business and customers in a way that’s easier in real life than via Zoom.
If you are based in Sweden, regular travelling to Copenhagen to meet with the Nordic marketing team and attend training must be expected – especially in the beginning.
- Fluent in Swedish and English – it’s an advantage if you understand Danish
- At least two years of experience with sales via phone, preferably within IT, software or B2B solutions
- Good understanding of the business processes within B2B companies and how software solutions can support these processes
- Experience with maintaining data in CRM systems
- Good understanding of driving and optimizing internal processes for data and lead management
- Relevant education within sales, marketing, business communication or similar
In addition to a great job in a global company with 1,200+ motivated colleagues, we are an informal organization with a large degree of freedom. You will find a strong social culture with activities and events. We offer delicious lunch and free fruit as well as a good pension scheme, health insurance and bonus scheme. We are very aware that we also have a life “outside of work”. You don’t get extra points for being the last man/woman in the office every day.
Your team and the rest of TrueCommerce are excited about you joining our ambitious growth, so be sure to submit your application today!
If you have further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Britt Rønberg at [email protected].
Contact and application
Please send your CV and a few words about yourself as soon as possible to [email protected].
Please note that we review applications on an on-going basis and close the process when we find the right match – the sooner you apply the better your chances.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
TrueCommerce is the most complete way to connect your business across the supply chain, integrating everything from EDI, to inventory management, to fulfillment, to digital storefronts and marketplaces, to your business system, and to whatever comes next. To stay ahead in today’s dynamic global market, companies need to be able to do business in a lot of different directions at once. For decades, TrueCommerce has helped businesses be more connected, more supported, and more prepared for what’s next. Our Managed Service combines years of experience and world-class consultancy with a range of functionality for proactive monitoring. That’s why thousands of companies rely on us.