Last Updated: December 11, 2017
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United Kingdom or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with TrueCommerce and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users. Additionally, we may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the resources of this Website including, but not limited to, answer sheets, tech notes, white papers, documentation, and product information, and downloads (collectively, the “Materials”) in this Website are protected as the copyrights, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights of TrueCommerce or of other parties that have licensed their material to TrueCommerce. Except as expressly set forth herein, nothing in these Terms or in these Web pages shall be construed as granting to you a license under any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of TrueCommerce or any third party.
You may view, copy, and print Materials from these Web pages provided that these materials (a) are used solely for informational, personal use; (b) retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form as the original; and (c) are not modified, published, or distributed for any public or commercial purpose.
No logo, graphic, or image from this Website may be copied, retransmitted, or published without the express written permission of TrueCommerce.
Customer Accounts, Password, Security
Some of the pages of this Website can be accessed only by licensed end users (“Customers”) of TrueCommerce. TrueCommerce provides both the user name and password for these secure pages of its Website. Each Customer is responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality of its user name(s) and password(s);
- any and all activities occurring on its account(s); and
- notifying TrueCommerce in the event there is an unauthorized use of its account.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TrueCommerce, a TrueCommerce employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the TrueCommerce or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of, the Website, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Information About you and your Visits to the Website
TrueCommerce strives for perfection; however, please be aware that the Materials and other information published on this Website may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or untimely information. Additionally, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TRUECOMMERCE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TRUECOMMERCE MAKES NO CLAIMS THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT EXISTING HEREON MAY BE LAWFULLY VIEWED OR DOWNLOADED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT BE LEGAL BY CERTAIN PERSONS OR IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. IF YOU ACCESS THIS WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TrueCommerce assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any delayed, lost, or misdirected communications through its Website.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TRUECOMMERCE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by parties other than TrueCommerce. These links are provided for convenience only, and TrueCommerce is not responsible for these websites, their availability, use, or content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Enforcement of these Terms; Termination
TrueCommerce may, in its sole discretion terminate or suspend your access and use of this Website immediately and without notice or liability to you if you breach these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TRUECOMMERCE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United Kingdom. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. To learn about our services in other regions, please see our “Choose Another Region” option at the top of this Website.
Waiver and Severability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by English law, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.