We’re integration specialists. Our mission is to help our clients realise their potential and enable them to do business in every direction.
We revolutionise trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retailers and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
Established for over 20 years, we’ve grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of our customer-centric market leading service. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst our expanding global customer base, we are looking to continue our growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
To support further business expansion, TrueCommerce now has a new position available for an Onboarding / Operations Co-ordinator to join our Implementation Team.
Initially, this role will be split between the Onboarding and Operations Sections within Implementation Team but may focus on one area in the future.
In both cases, this is a customer-service oriented administration role, focusing on coordinating the delivery of the customer solution from point of order through to Implementation:
- The Operations Coordinator is required to work closely with customers, their trading partners and all departments within TrueCommerce responsible for developing and delivering the solution to the customer.
- The onboarding coordinator is required to work closely with our clients and their suppliers to get the suppliers onboarded to trade via EDI with their customers.
A competitive salary is offered together with a comprehensive benefits package, including life assurance, long term sickness cover and private medical insurance. All offices have free on-site parking.
TrueCommerce appreciates that people need to strike a work/life balance and we try to accommodate flexibility within the work environment.
We have UK offices in Coventry, Wigan, Exeter and Port Talbot and applications will be considered from candidates able to work from any of the UK offices.
You must be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and possess excellent customer service, business administration, communication, and organisational skills. You will need good IT skills with a working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
Any experience of delivering IT projects would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
You will be a team player with a positive and professional “can do” attitude, be keen to learn new skills and be capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You should be able to demonstrate a capacity for problem-solving and decision making and have the ability to plan and priorities your own work.
You will be responsible for contacting our clients’ trading partners and coordinating key project dates. You will also be responsible for training and supporting new users and producing project documentation.
This role would be suitable for someone with some general administration experience looking to progress to a project management or professional services role in the future.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to organise your time and work to deadlines.
The following are not essential but would be desirable
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- CRM/ERP use (training will be given in NetSuite)
- Professional services background
KEY DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED
- Review all new contracts to ensure the information stated is correct and is what the Client expecting to be delivered
- Ensure project requirements are provided by clients and their partners within a timely manner
- Ensure the project is scheduled with appropriate timescales
- Act as the primary contact for all clients during the requirements gathering phase
- Ensure that project issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Communicate updates and changes to the project effectively with customers and colleagues
- Liaise with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Keep contracts updated within the systems we use to monitor projects
Before making an offer, TrueCommerce may carry out a criminal record check against you. Using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), TrueCommerce complies fully with the code of practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly.
TrueCommerce undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a criminal record check on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed.
To apply for this role, please click here
By continuing with your application, you are giving us permission to carry out this check