EDI is now the standard way in which most larger organisations trade with their supply chain – and, as a result, suppliers of goods and services are at a real competitive advantage if they can trade electronically via EDI with their customers.
What is EDI? Video
There are many efficiency and cost saving benefits of EDI for businesses of all sizes, operating in diverse sectors including retail, food, logistics, distribution, construction, manufacturing and many more.
Further information on EDI can be found in the following FAQ's, which may be particularly useful if you are just starting to trade via EDI or alternatively if you are looking to change EDI providers:
- Who is EDI for?
- What are EDI transactions/files/documents?
- How do you get started with EDI?
- What are the benefits of EDI?
- What to consider when choosing an EDI provider?
The TrueCommerce EDI managed service has been designed to meet the EDI requirements of small, emerging, mid-market and enterprise businesses, with an EDI solution that provides all of the key EDI elements required for a complete end-to-end EDI solution.
- A web-based EDI tool that translates your documents into the EDI format
- EDI mapping to synchronise your system with your trading partners' systems
- The EDI network that sends and receives electronic documents
- Ongoing EDI support and maintenance services
A full range of support packages are available, tailored specifically for your requirements, to ensure that you maximise the benefits of TrueCommerce EDI.
Maximise the benefits of EDI
TrueCommerce gives organisations the competitive edge with a robust, scalable and cost effective managed service that harnesses the power of our leading trading partner platform.