TrueCommerce Continues European Market Expansion as Sage Summit London Sponsor
--EDI expert to showcase Sage capabilities to 5,000 of Britain’s top businesses--
COVENTRY/MANCHESTER, UK - April 04, 2017 – TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions, today announces its Silver Sponsorship of Sage Summit taking place April 5-6, 2017. At the event, TrueCommerce will showcase how European companies can enhance the exchange of orders and invoices with its latest line of Sage EDI solutions.
“Integration with leading business platforms, such as Sage, is an important element of our European strategy,” said David Grosvenor, senior vice president and general manager for TrueCommerce Europe. “This approach has been very successful in North America and has established TrueCommerce as a leading EDI provider for the Sage community. We look forward to offering the same benefits to Sage users in Europe.”
At the event, TrueCommerce will be conducting demo sessions of its EDI solution for Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200, a new offering that provides a unique combination of a fully managed EDI service and end-to-end integration. The solution enables businesses to eliminate manual entry, streamline the order to cash process, and gain seamless access to their trading partner community, without the need for multiple platforms.
Benefits of the TrueCommerce EDI integration for Sage solution include:
- seamless access to the TrueCommerce global trading partner community, including support for XML
- and global EDI data standards through a single connection to Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200
- complete end-to-end solution offering key system elements, including integration, data translation, global trading partner network and managed services, in one package, from one provider
- built-in process controls ensuring accuracy of data and truly automated EDI processing delivery-as-a-service, with all set up, configuration, and on-going support carried out by TrueCommerce
- the TrueCommerce-managed service-based approach, which shifts ownership of customer connectivity and mapping, reducing reliance on internal IT resources
- 24×7 service desk, with a team of experts that monitor the delivery and processing of messages and manage any issues
Following the success of Chicago’s 2016 event, Sage Summit is coming to London for the first time. It is one of Europe’s biggest business events, bringing together companies, accountants, and partners with industry experts, Sage product gurus, and inspirational keynote speakers. The event will showcase customers, technology and opportunities catered for businesses at every stage of their journey, ranging from budding start-ups to multinational enterprises.
Visit TrueCommerce at booth S4 at ExCel London. To pre-book a meeting or demo, email [email protected].
Sage is the market and technology leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of entrepreneurs and business builders. Today, business builders measure success in strong relationships, partnerships, and communities. It’s why Sage helps drive today’s business builders with the most intelligent and flexible cloud-enabled software, support and advice to manage everything from money to people.
Sage Summit is one of Europe’s biggest business events, bringing together 5,000 business, accountants and partners with industry experts, Sage product experts and inspirational keynote speakers. It’s the ideal opportunity for businesses to access up to the minute thought leadership, connect with industry-leading experts, see the latest smart tech developments for helping them run their businesses, attend demos and specialist sessions, learn about forthcoming developments like Making Tax Digital and network with peers. Sage Summit is at ExCel London on the 5th and 6th April 2017. Find out more about Sage Summit, or register to attend.
Director of Marketing
0845 643 6600