Sage 50 Accounts EDI Integration
TrueCommerce provides a robust, secure and highly scalable end-to-end EDI solution for organisations with Sage 50 Accounts, enabling the fully automated exchange of orders and invoices
EDI Integration for Sage 50 Accounts
The TrueCommerce EDI solution for Sage 50 Accounts combines an EDI integration module, built exclusively for Sage, with seamless connectivity into TrueCommerce’s rapidly expanding trading partner network, which includes thousands of retailers, distributors, manufacturers and logistics providers.
The TrueCommerce Sage 50 Accounts integration solution leverages common Sage components and settings where appropriate, while extending Sage to include added process controls that support EDI workflows.
The TrueCommerce EDI service enables you to automate the exchange of orders and invoices without the need for multiple platforms, eliminating the need for manual entry and streamlining the order to cash process.
Benefits:As an EDI managed services provider, TrueCommerce serves as a true extension to your operations. TrueCommerce manages the onboarding of customers and the ongoing management of day-to-day EDI requirements. In addition, our managed service team validates all messages and monitors their delivery, taking appropriate corrective action should issues arise, ensuring that there are no disruptions to your business.
The benefits of the TrueCommerce EDI integration for Sage solution include:
- seamless access to the TrueCommerce global trading partner community through a single connection to Sage 50 Accounts;
- complete end-to-end solution offering key system elements (integration, data translation, global trading partner network and managed services) in one package, from one provider;
- built-in process controls ensuring accuracy of data and truly automated EDI processing;
- the TrueCommerce managed service based approach, which shifts ownership of customer connectivity and mapping, subsequently reducing reliance on internal IT resources; and
- 24×7 service desk, with a team of experts that monitor the delivery and processing of messages and manage any issues.