Achieve New Levels of Supply Chain Performance with Integrated EDI
Many small and midsize businesses (SMBs) are looking to implement EDI mainly to comply with the requirements of major retailers or other trading partners. Yet EDI can be so much more than just a cost of doing business—a strategic investment that makes you more competitive and pays for itself over and over!
The key is to get an EDI solution that integrates with your business system. EDI integration will eliminate the manual data entry otherwise needed to move data back and forth between EDI and your business system. This saves time and labor, eliminates paper documents and makes it much faster and easier to onboard new EDI trading partners. The more EDI partners you have, the bigger the benefits!
Choose Your Integration
As the industry’s most accredited EDI provider, TrueCommerce offers powerful, feature-rich integrations with all of the top accounting and ERP systems, including:
- Numerous specialty systems including Acctivate, AccountMate, Fishbowl, iContracts, ProcessPro and Spire
- Virtually any other business system or accounting package
See Why Customers Recommend TrueCommerce
Customer Success Stories
Benefits of an Integrated, Cloud-Based EDI Solution from TrueCommerce
- With integrated EDI, the more EDI trading partners you have, the more value you get from your EDI investment!
- A web-based, integrated EDI solution amplifies the advantages of a web-based ERP or business system—like anytime/anywhere data access, reduced IT complexity and faster time-to-value.
- You can leverage that same integration with your business system across other TrueCommerce solutions, such as the TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce Platform.