Complete EDI Solution for Costco Wholesale Suppliers
TrueCommerce EDI Solutions makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance painless for companies that are classified as Costco Wholesale (Costco) suppliers. We provide the web-based translator, network services and support needed to successfully implement a fully-integrated EDI solution. Additionally, you could save up to 50% on your total cost of ownership and start receiving purchase orders electronically right away.
TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™ and Trading Partner Network
- Integrates with the most popular accounting packages (Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite and others)
- Is the only EDI solution selected as "Preferred" by Intuit, the publisher of QuickBooks; is the only EDI solution endorsed and exclusively distributed by Sage, and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as certified for Microsoft Dynamics
- Provides access to a real-time, reliable trading network
- Has no annual maintenance or upgrade fees
- Offers free Trading Partner Map updates
In a matter of days, you can begin conducting these essential Costco transactions via EDI
Codes follow ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 810 Invoice
- 810 Invoice with One Allowance
- 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request - Buyer Initiated
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please ask your TrueCommerce representative.
Harness the power of TrueCommerce’s Reliable Trading Partner Network
With TrueCommerce, you gain access to more than 92,000 Trading Partner Maps, including Costco’s. If Costco changes its EDI data structure, TrueCommerce automatically updates the company’s Trading Partner Map for you at no charge.
We get you compliant and keep you compliant with Costco’s unique EDI requirements.
In the unlikely event that you need to exchange EDI records with a trading partner that isn’t part of the TrueCommerce EDI Platform, we’ll create a new Trading Partner Map for you in about two weeks.
See an expanded list of available trading partners here.
The TrueCommerce Trading Partner Platform includes the following components:
- Web-based EDI Translator
- TrueCommerce Trading Network, including more than 92,000 trading partners
- TrueCommerce Business System Plug-In that integrates TrueCommerce EDI with accounting and ERP systems
- Top-tier customer support at no extra charge
See a list of other trading partners connected through TrueCommerce EDI Solutions.
EDI helps maximize efficiency and minimize errors. Our “What is EDI?” video offers a quick and entertaining method of seeing the power of integrated EDI.
Contact a TrueCommerce Solution Specialist today or call us directly at 1-888-430-4489.