Enhance Your Customer Experience and Cut Operating Costs
On-time order processing is essential to staying true to your customer promise when selling online. Intense competition means there ‘s no time to move order and shipping information by hand between Sage 100 and your eCommerce storefront.
Ready to bid farewell to all that laborious retyping? With TrueCommerce Marketplace integration, your brand can automate the processing of online orders for reduced shipping lead time, improved accuracy, reduced operational costs and a better customer experience.
The result? Enhanced profitability and more strategic value from your online sales channel.
Let Us Handle It
- Automatically move order and customer data from your storefront into Sage 100, to begin processing orders almost as soon as shoppers click “Buy.”
- Email fulfillment status and tracking data automatically via your storefront to keep customers in the know.
- Sync inventory positions between Sage 100 and your storefront. Your customer experience depends on accurate product availability data.
Do More with More
- With integrated TrueCommerce EDI for Sage 100 you can meet the procurement requirements of major trading partners
- Leverage our TrueCommerce Marketplace integration to connect Sage 100 to any of over 100 online marketplaces globally, including eBay, Walmart and Houzz
- Connect with leading drop shipping programs to expand your reach
“I have the highest regard for TrueCommerce as a company and for its solutions, and I would recommend TrueCommerce Pack & Ship to any business like ours.”Todd Parsons
Connect Once, Sell Forever
Across storefronts, marketplaces, EDI, your Sage 100 business system and your supply chain solutions, TrueCommerce brings connectivity to your commerce-driven world. Our integrated technology platform can connect you to leading retailers, simplify EDI compliance with any partner, streamline your order fulfillment, sync your product content across all your channels, and more. Anything less isn ‘t omni-enough.