Follow Your True Career Path at TrueCommerce
Get to know some of our employees and see why they love working at TrueCommerce.
Culture & Our Core Values
Globally, we have over 500 team members! Our employees take pride in what they do, where they work, and the impact they have on the organization. Our culture is the unique values, beliefs, and attitudes that characterize our company and guide our practices. Our core values define who we are, how we interact with each other & our customers, how we conduct business, how we set goals & solve problems, how we make the right decisions, and what we stand for.
- Customer Success: Our customers’ success drives our mission of accelerating growth by simplifying their commerce business. Invested in our customers’ continued growth, we offer and support a diverse library of best in class products and services to meet their needs.
- Our People: Making a difference! What our people know and what they do matters. Growing individual development and careers by helping our customers. Loyal and committed, they are genuinely valued and appreciated.
- Integrity: With a high standard of ethics, we do what we say we’ll do! We uphold an honest, trusting relationship with our customers, stakeholders and our employees.
- Innovation: Cultivate efficiency and optimization within the business, finding solutions, embracing change and challenging existing practices to deliver our highest standards of products and services.
- Culture: We believe in a work environment where we can connect with our communities, grow, be ourselves, and have fun celebrating our achievements and our customers’ successes.
Our culture and values are what set us apart! TrueCommerce provides an open and positive work environment where providing employees with a work/life balance is key. Work is not only challenging, but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop while having some fun too. We organize events throughout the year such as summer picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday events, and provide opportunities to volunteer for charities of your interest. Check out our job openings and come join our team now to see what it’s like to be part of such a great company!
Our leaders set by example to enforce a positive culture and an entrepreneurial spirit throughout our company. They welcome open communication and collaboration while always having an open door. Our leaders represent the brilliance and excellence that exists all throughout the company.
The Awesome Work Environment (AWE) Team consists of employees across TrueCommerce’s various departments and meets regularly to bring forward and cultivate ideas that positively impact the corporate culture. The AWE Team’s focus is to amplify employee voices and suggestions and continue to build a workplace that is open, friendly, and filled with an air of achievement. This manifests itself in regular events and activities, as well as wellness and team building initiatives.
Going the extra mile. That’s what our employees do, and that’s why it’s important to say thank you . The GEM Award program is our formal employee recognition program that serves to highlight the excellence that exists throughout our organization. It’s intended to acknowledge those employees who exceed expectations, go above and beyond, or make contributions that matter to the organization and community. Every month an employee is deemed TrueCommerce’s GEM winner who is awarded with a one-time bonus and some company-wide recognition!
TrueCommerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity is essential to the future competitive position of the company as it allows us to maximize individual talent and draw upon the creativity of people from varying backgrounds and experiences. We strive to reflect the communities we work in and in those with whom we do business. Diversity is an important, ongoing goal that builds opportunities for business and personal growth.
Please be aware, that it is not the standard policy of TrueCommerce to conduct interviews, or perform any recruiting efforts, through text messages or Google hangouts. Our policy applies to all of the TrueCommerce subsidiaries comprising ecUtopia, Datalliance, RedTail, and Nexternal. All of our open positions are posted on our career page and occasionally on websites such as Indeed or LinkedIn. Any communication regarding recruitment will originate from an email address with the following domain “@truecommerce.com”. If you have any questions on our recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.