Follow Your True Career Path at TrueCommerce
Start working towards your true calling with a rewarding job at TrueCommerce
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
Globally, we have over 500 team members! Our employees take pride in what they do, where they work, and the impact they have on the organization. Our culture is the unique values, beliefs, and attitudes that characterize our company and guide our practices. Our core values establish the foundation of our culture; they define who we are, how we interact with each other, set goals, solve problems, and make right decisions.
Learn more about our workplace culture
At TrueCommerce, we live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. We like to have fun at work through employee organized events from family picnics, golf tournaments, chili cook-offs, winter holiday celebrations, and opportunities to volunteer for charities and serve our community. We provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. We strive to provide training and development so you can be your very best in your position and continue on the career path that excites you. In fact, our employees have ranked us a Pittsburgh Top Workplace for 5 years!
- Customer Commitment: We foster long term relationships with our customers, understanding their business needs and earning their trust. We never compromise our quest to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Valued Employees: Our employees are our greatest asset. The knowledge, talent and commitment that each individual possesses gives TrueCommerce a significant competitive advantage.
- Integrity: We warrant respect and trust with our customers and with each other. We are trustworthy, reliable and accountable, and we attempt to conduct our business with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Humility: We take pride in our knowledge and abilities and are mindful that we may falter at times. Recognizing humility is a key component to our growth and development. If we are to be progressive in our industry, we must educate ourselves with the knowledge and opinions of others.
- Innovation: We embrace corporate growth and positive change. We are open and accepting of new ideas. We continually strive to be the best in our industry through customer focused innovation.
- Citizenship: We are committed to the overall success of the company. We focus our actions on achieving individual, team and corporate goals. We share common values which guides our corporate culture. We treat each other with kindness and respect and we have fun!
Going the extra mile. That’s what our employees do, and that’s why it’s important to say thank you . The GEM Award program is our formal employee recognition program that serves to highlight the excellence that exists throughout our organization. It’s intended to acknowledge those employees who exceed expectations, go above and beyond, or make contributions that matter to the organization and community. Every month an employee is deemed TrueCommerce’s GEM winner who is awarded with a one-time bonus and some company-wide recognition!
The Awesome Work Environment (AWE) Team consists of employees across TrueCommerce’s various departments and meets regularly to bring forward and cultivate ideas that positively impact the corporate culture. The AWE Team’s focus is to amplify employee voices and suggestions and continue to build a workplace that is open, friendly, and filled with an air of achievement. This manifests itself in regular events and activities, as well as wellness and team building initiatives.
Click here to view all of our current opportunities.
TrueCommerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity is essential to the future competitive position of the company as it allows us to maximize individual talent and draw upon the creativity of people from varying backgrounds and experiences. We strive to reflect the communities we work in and in those with whom we do business. Diversity is an important, ongoing goal that builds opportunities for business and personal growth.
Learn more about our diversity policy.
We promote inclusiveness and thus, are committed to our equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action policies and programs. We affirm the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition that is protected by applicable state or provincial law.
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset! Our total compensation packages are not only driven by the market, but by rewarding the talent that continues to make us so successful!
Find out more about our total competitive compensation packages, including benefits.
Competitive Compensation Packages
- We believe our employees are our most valuable asset! Our total compensation packages are not only driven by the market, but by rewarding the talent that continues to make us so successful!
- TrueCommerce offers its employees a choice between three medical plans with an extensive network nationwide! TrueCommerce believes offering an array of plan choices provides employees with the flexibility and customization they deserve, to ensure selected plans complement individual needs. Preventative care is covered at 100% on all plans. In addition, TrueCommerce makes a generous contribution toward a health savings account (HSA) for those enrolled in the high-deductible plan.
- Dental insurance is offered through a major carrier with coverage in both PPO and Premier networks nationwide.
- TrueCommerce’s vision plan offers an annual, routine eye exam that focuses on overall wellness with a low co-payment! In addition to WellVision exams, employees also receive coverage for either contact lenses or spectacle lenses and frames every 12 months! From classic styles to the latest designer frames, our vision provider makes it easy to find the perfect frame at the perfect price!
Disability & Life Insurance
- Employer funded life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, short-term disability, and long-term disability for all eligible employees
- TrueCommerce believes in helping its employees plan for retirement! All eligible employees can contribute to a 401(k) and/or Roth account through TrueCommerce’s plan. We offer an employer match program on a vested schedule.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- At no cost to employees, TrueCommerce provides 24/7 access to Work Life professionals to assist with work, family, or personal problems confidentially. This EAP service offers our employees an array of online and over the phone support, resources and tools to help employees cope with life’s little (and not so little) questions!
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for a variety of qualified out-of-pocket health care and/or dependent care expenses! Flexible Spending Accounts can help you save approximately 25% of every dollar spent!
Paid Parental Leave
- TrueCommerce provides eligible employees with paid time off for activities related to care and well-being of their newborn or adopted child.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- TrueCommerce offers eligible employees a very generous and flexible PTO program! Employees accrue a designated number of hours per month based on years of service. As an employee’s years of service increases, well so does their monthly accrual rate! In addition, all US employees receive 11 paid public holidays per year.
Health Club Reimbursement Program
- Workplace health is an integral part of TrueCommerce's overall strategy! We promote employees to live a healthy lifestyle and reward those who do, by reimbursing employee monthly membership dues for those that utilize their gym on a regular basis.
Employee Referral Program
- TrueCommerce encourages its employees to recommend qualified friends, relatives, or colleagues for positions that become available throughout the organization. Referrals are an excellent source of candidates, and if the referral becomes employed by TrueCommerce, the employee will receive a significant bonus paid over two installments!
Flexible Work Environment
- To better meet individual and business needs, we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance!
- Every TrueCommerce office is equipped with their own unique mix of amenities which aim to provide employees with a comfortable and fun working environment. Ping-Pong tables, dart boards, pool tables —you name it, we’ve got it!
See all of our current global office locations and addresses below.
North East US
210 West Kensinger Dr
1800 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191
112 Turnpike Road
Westborough, MA 01581
15 River Rd
Wilton, CT 06897-4064
4380 Malsbary Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45242
230 West Street
Columbus, OH 43215
560 Carlsbad Village Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92008-2391
90 South Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
In addition to physical locations, we have employees who work across the United States from Florida to Minnesota to Washington.
458 Jumen Road
Shanghai, PRC, 200023
We also have employees who work remotely for us in Canada!
Banevænget 13, 2. sal,
9 & 10 Rowan House
Westwood Business Park
Coventry CV4 8LE
1831 Diegem, Belgium
Wigan WN2 4AR
Please be aware, that it is not the standard policy of TrueCommerce to conduct interviews, or perform any recruiting efforts, through text messages or Google hangouts. Our policy applies to all of the TrueCommerce subsidiaries comprising Datalliance, RedTail, and Nexternal. All of our open positions are posted on our career page and occasionally on websites such as Indeed or LinkedIn. Any communication regarding recruitment will originate from an email address with the following domain “@truecommerce.com”. If you have any questions on our recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.