TrueCommerce Announces Purchasing Integration for Sage
Posted on November 9, 2017
The new Sage 300 integration includes capabilities that enable seamless communication and integration with your supplier community including automating purchase order, receipt and invoice documents.
“The Sage market is very important for TrueCommerce, and we continuously invest in our solutions to address the evolving needs of the vibrant Sage community,” said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. “Our goal is to offer Sage users full access to the breadth of our Commerce Network. The latest enhancements delivers on our core mission of helping our Sage customers achieve a fully connected supply chain including their supplier network businesses.”
The TrueCommerce Sage Purchasing Integration benefits include:
- Integrates key business documents like purchase orders, purchase order updates, receipts and invoice transactions with Sage 300
- Automatically updates the status of purchase orders within Sage as vendors confirm their ability to fulfill the content of your orders
- Automated receipts processing from inbound vendor shipments including creating and assigning lot and serial information for full item traceability
- Automates the creation of invoices including 3 level validation against the original purchase order and shipment
- Option to create multiple shipments against a single purchase order for vendor split shipments
- Built in process controls check for duplicated invoices, unit cost verification and validation of required fields before sending outbound transactions to ensure accuracy
- Integration is built utilizing Sage 300’s SDK—the best of breed approach Sage recommends for the tightest and most robust integration
TrueCommerce’s Sage Integration, robust supplier portal and global any-to-any trading network offers Sage users a single platform to connect and integrate their entire supply chain regardless of size, sophistication and technical capabilities of supplier organizations. TrueCommerce’s Global Commerce Network includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors, suppliers and logistics organizations. A true managed service provider, TrueCommerce manages trading partner onboarding including setup, testing and ongoing monitoring and assistance.
The TrueCommerce integration for Sage 300 is the only commerce network solution endorsed by the ERP vendor. Sage’s endorsement is by invitation only and for partners that meet rigorous strategic, technology, and integration criteria. The new solution will be exclusively distributed by Sage and its channel partners along with their core solutions.
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity, visibility, and collaboration by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network.
With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect and collaborate with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles hundreds of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
From the factory to the warehouse, from distributor to retail storefront, achieve new levels of business connectivity and performance with the world’s most complete commerce network.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit http://www.truecommerce.com.