Enjoy faster, more accurate order processing with the best Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software on the market.
Tired of tedious manual processes that weigh down your team and hinder your business’s growth? Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) offers an easy way to exchange key order documents between you and your supply chain partners automatically. And with TrueCommerce, you get more than just EDI software. You get a fully managed service from a solution provider that’s trusted by thousands of businesses, from SMBs to the Fortune 500.
The Why Behind EDI Solutions
EDI workflows can accelerate the order-to-cash cycle, reduce errors and prevent chargebacks. They also enable better supply chain visibility to keep your business agile. Here are a few other use cases for EDI systems:
- Many of the world’s largest retailers require all their vendors to trade using EDI transaction codes. Getting EDI now is the best way to prepare for future retail partnerships.
- Manual processes can’t scale. EDI data integration in the cloud makes it easy to handle both seasonal order spikes and long-term business growth by providing speed and consistency for information exchanges.
- Today’s supply chain is ever-changing, so you need to be able to react quickly. EDI software solutions provide immediate insights into your orders and inventory and let you respond in near-real time.
Global Connectivity at Your Fingertips
EDI Platform and Global Commerce Network
Our popular EDI software is supported by a global commerce network that lets you connect with 160,000+ retailers, distributors, suppliers, carriers, and 3PLs.
- Easily exchange EDI documents with all your supply chain partners
- Connect with more than 250 drop shipping programs, or build your own
- Automatically receive EDI purchase orders from marketplaces like Amazon
- Transform incoming data from any partner system to match your EDI standards across X12, EDIFact, XML, and more
Direct Data Integration with Your ERP
EDI Integrations that Eliminate Retyping
Accelerate key business processes by sending and receiving EDI files directly from your ERP or accounting system. TrueCommerce EDI integrates with 60+ leading ERPs like:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC, 365 FO, NAV, and GP
- NetSuite ERP
- SAP Business One and ECC systems
- Acumatica ERP
- QuickBooks Online, Premier and Pro, and Enterprise solutions
- …and dozens more!
Powerful, Scalable, Cloud-Based EDI
All the EDI Software Features You Need
Get a unified view of EDI documents and manage your EDI workflows from anywhere with Wi-Fi.
- User-friendly interface with tailored dashboards empower you to see transaction activity across channels
- Scheduler tool lets you define when and how often documents are sent to/from your ERP for increased automation and faster turnaround
- Turnaround feature copies key data from incoming documents into outgoing transactions, which can be sent manually, or set to send automatically
- Human-readable EDI formats make it easy to understand order and trading partner information
Complete EDI Service and Support
More than an EDI Software Company
TrueCommerce’s fully managed EDI service model combines the benefits of EDI with a team of experts that understand your business.
- Implementation teams configure your EDI software instance, train end-users, test integrations, and work with trading partners to confirm compliance
- In-house EDI specialists take care of day-to-day tasks so you can manage by exception
- Automatic mapping updates ensure ongoing compliance with your partners’ EDI protocol requirements
- Service desk monitors EDI transactions and resolves issues before they reach you
A Tried-and-Tested EDI Solution Provider
Choose the Right EDI Software Vendor
TrueCommerce offers direct EDI integrations and personalized services developed over decades to meet your business’s unique needs.
- Globally recognized by third-party research firms like Gartner and IDC
- Highest G2 Satisfaction Score for Electronic Data Interchange
- EDI software prices that let you save more than 30% compared to the competition
- 24/7 customer service availability, plus security features like SOC 2 compliant data centers, data redundancy, and disaster recovery offer peace of mind
Go Beyond EDI
End-to-End Supply Chain Solutions
From EDI software for small businesses and large enterprises, to powerful vendor managed inventory solutions, to supplier enablement and more.
- A VMI solution connects suppliers and retailers to automate replenishment for better forecasting, fewer stockouts, and higher sales
- Supplier Enablement makes it easy to trade with suppliers at every level of technological maturity
- Powerful eCommerce integrations that keep inventory up to date and accelerate order processing