Microsoft Dynamics AX — Leatherman Tool Group
Embedded TrueCommerce EDI Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX Slashes Costs and Boosts Productivity at Leatherman Tool Group
- Eliminate chargebacks and expensive consulting overhead by replacing a legacy EDI system with a robust, scalable and easy-to-use EDI solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Implement a fully embedded EDI solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX that meets Leatherman Tools’ evolving EDI requirements as well as those of their diverse retail customers in today’s more complex omni-channel retail environment.
- High-volume throughput to support a growing trading community and increased transaction exchanges, including burgeoning demand for B2C distribution
- Shifted the skillset requirements needed to manage EDI from expensive, third-party consultants to internal business users who know the customer relationships best
- Faster, simpler and more reliable order processing workflow with significantly reduced chargebacks
- Dramatically faster and simpler process for onboarding new EDI trading partners, as well as maintaining compliance with existing partners’ EDI requirements
- Reduced IT management overhead and administrative effort associated with system outages
“Since going live with TrueCommerce EDI, we’ve already experienced a 75% reduction in EDI spend compared to the same period last year.”
Leatherman Tool Group