Scale up an existing TrueCommerce EDI implementation to accommodate a new line of business with over 60 new EDI trading partners, several new 3PL relationships and a two-fold increase in order volume in just three months—while also integrating EDI with a new Sage X3 system at the same time.
Web-based TrueCommerce EDI for Sage X3, along with the TrueCommerce Scheduler add-on and optional support for warehouse documents to deliver robust, scalable automation across the order-to-cash cycle.
- Quick, worry-free onboarding of new EDI trading partners on an ongoing basis
- Seamless integration with Sage X3 eliminates manual effort and potential errors while accelerating order processing
- Saves hiring three or more additional staff to enter order details manually into Sage X3
- The modular TrueCommerce EDI architecture made it possible to switch ERP systems without disrupting EDI
- EDI scalability along with on-demand and expert customer support eliminate barriers to business growth
- Rapid, sustained ROI
“The TrueCommerce support team was great on that project. They gave us their full attention, which was essential for us to onboard so many customers in such a short period of time. We were very happy with the turnaround time and everything went pretty smoothly, especially around setup and testing.”
EDI Systems Manager
SlimFast and HNS Global