Recessions don't happen overnight, but they can be unpredictable. To overcome potential supply chain disruptions, you need to expect the unexpected. By proactively implementing the right technology and solutions, you can protect your supply chain.
In this webinar, our speakers, Peter Edlund, Vice President of Product Management, and Doug Bethea, VP of Supply Chain Solutions, covered 5 fundamental steps your business can take to recession-proof your supply chain:
- Invest in Automation and Optimization
- Hyper-Focus on Being Customer Centric
- Outsource to Improve Efficiency
- Leverage the Power of Data
- Move Toward Cloud-based Technologies