TrueCommerce Announces Integration with Shopify eCommerce Platform
PITTSBURGH, PA (July 11, 2018) — TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce solutions, has announced today the availability of integration with Shopify, a leading eCommerce platform powering over 500,000 merchants across 175 countries. The new product offers Shopify merchants a unified platform for integrating all commerce channels with their business systems and supply chain network. Additionally, TrueCommerce provides the Shopify community with access to over 92,000 fulfillment partners pre-connected on the TrueCommerce global network.
“The current wave of retailing places pressure on organizations across the value chain to grow their brands and retool their supply chain to offer a true omni-channel experience,” said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. “TrueCommerce’s innovative supply chain solutions help equip organizations with the key capabilities needed to build and grow their digital strategies in a complicated and fiercely competitive market. TrueCommerce integrated our full capabilities with the robust Shopify platform to better serve our customers who are asking for our help equipping their business to compete more effectively and grow in today’s marketplace.”
Built on the TrueCommerce Foundry platform, the Shopify integration offers the following key benefits and capabilities:
- Unified multi-channel integration platform integrating online orders placed on the Shopify storefront as well as orders placed by national retailers and through digital marketplaces
- Automatically sends tracking information and order confirmations back to Shopify
- Publishes enriched product content to Shopify’s storefront optimizing product listings and assortments while also keeping inventory synchronized in real-time
- Seamlessly integrates Shopify orders with over 25 leading accounting and ERP systems while also synchronizing order and fulfillment status with Shopify
- Timely order fulfillment capabilities including direct integration with TrueCommerce’s Pack & Ship solution
- Fulfill orders utilizing pre-connected dropship vendors and 3rd party logistics providers
- Leverages available product information management (PIM) capabilities to sync product data and pricing between a Shopify store and a business system
TrueCommerce Foundry is a broad set of unified commerce services and apps that connects customers, suppliers, channels, and systems. The new offering revolutionizes supply chain visibility and collaboration by helping organizations make the most of their omni-channel initiatives through business P2P connectivity, order management, collaborative replenishment, intelligent fulfillment, cross-functional analytics, and product information management.
The platform leverages TrueCommerce’s Global Commerce Network that includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers. A true managed services provider, TrueCommerce manages the onboarding process for new trading partners as well as the ongoing management of trading partner specific mapping and labeling changes.
For more information, visit: TrueCommerce Connect for Shopify
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity, visibility, and collaboration by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect and collaborate with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles hundreds of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit https://www.truecommerce.com
Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up, and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides merchants with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business. The Shopify platform was engineered for reliability and scale, making enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. Shopify currently powers over 500,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Red Bull, Nestle, GE, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications