Give Customers the Best of Online and In-Store Experiences
Research shows that the Buy Online Pickup In-store (BOPIS) fulfillment model now accounts for over 25% of online retail revenue. Why is BOPIS so popular? Simple: It offers convenience and cost savings for both shoppers and sellers.
For example, BOPIS enables merchants with both online and brick-and-mortar stores to further integrate their operations. Likewise, it’s a natural choice for buyers who live nearby and want to skip the shipping fees.
But to make BOPIS work, your eCommerce storefront must provide accurate store-level inventory data and simple, flexible BOPIS options—backed by quick fulfillment in line with your customer promise. If it’s not fast and fun, shoppers will look elsewhere next time.
Be More Prepared for What's Next with BOPIS
TrueCommerce Nexternal makes it incredibly easy to give your online customers the option to have a product shipped or pick it up at a store. We offer a wealth of capabilities to help you deliver a delightful BOPIS experience that’s simple, clear and convenient:
- Automatically notify customers by email when item(s) are ready for pickup.
- Give buyers the option to designate a pickup trustee.
- Supports multiple pickup locations.
- Mix pickup and shipping items in a single order.
- Lets consumers select a preferred pickup date or choose from predefined pickup dates and times.
- Enables customers to specify pickup locations by item purchased.
- Allows you to designate items as pickup-only on your online store.
- Automatically calculate sales tax at the local jurisdiction for pickup orders.
- Easily convert pickup orders to ship orders.
- Lookup orders and acknowledge pickup (sign on glass) with the TrueCommerce Engage point of sale solution.