What You Need to Know
TrueCommerce has announced the planned sunset of the RedTail Network and RedTail Transaction Manager application. TrueCommerce will retire this product in 12 months on November 30th, 2022. Please be assured that there will be no impact to your current support experience from now until November 2022, and your organization will continue to receive technical support and product support in the form of maintenance and bug fixes.
- TrueCommerce RedTail Network and RedTail Transaction Manager (RTTM) to be retired on November 30th, 2022.
- TrueCommerce RedTail customers will continue to receive product support until November 30th, 2022.
- TrueCommerce RedTail customers will be offered a full migration path to the next generation TrueCommerce Foundry solution.
- December 1st, 2021: We will stop accepting requests to set up new trading partner connections on the TrueCommerce RedTail network.
- January 15, 2022: We will no longer provide support for ERP upgrades or server migrations. Any migration or upgrade will need to be done after moving to the Foundry Platform.
- August 1st, 2022: This is the last date to initiate a migration to the TrueCommerce Foundry solution. Please note that the migration process will take time to complete and varies based on partners, integration and requirements. We encourage you to reach out to schedule the migration process as soon as possible to ensure we have enough time to complete your migration.
- November 30th, 2022: We will retire the RedTail network and RedTail Transaction Manager application, and it will no longer be available.
Popular FAQs Related to the TrueCommerce RedTail Migration:
Following TrueCommerce’s acquisition of RedTail, TrueCommerce migrated trading partner connectivity to the TrueCommerce Trading Partner network and developed a migration process to enable our RedTail customers to take advantage of the broader capabilities and resources on the TrueCommerce Foundry platform. TrueCommerce will be migrating the current user experience provided within the RedTail Transaction Manager application and the integration mapping to the next generation TrueCommerce Foundry platform. The TrueCommerce Foundry platform offers considerably more features, benefits and resources to help our customers grow their businesses.
TrueCommerce Foundry is utilized by over 6,000 organizations today offering far greater scale, data security, platform resiliency and benefits including the following:
- Cloud based Transaction Manager offers full EDI document management to your organization through our powerful web-based application
- Transaction Manager includes full data validation prior to submitting transactions to your trading partners which helps your organization remain compliant with trading partner compliance requirements
- Ability to quickly onboard new trading partners with over 130,000 pre-built trading partner connections
- Ability to add integration with 100+ ecommerce channels on TrueCommerce’s API gateway including Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target+, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and many others
- TrueCommerce Pulse dashboards offers transaction lifecycle visibility, KPI’s and alerting
- Ability to import and manage enrichment data for item, location, ship method and other cross-reference data
- In app eLearning resources offering guided tutorials, online training and context sensitive knowledge center
- Access to TrueCommerce’s North American support center offering 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET standard support and 24 x 7 access to emergency support
- Access to TrueCommerce’s Account Management Portal for full transaction search history, ticket inquiry and history, chat based support access and other valuable resources
All current TrueCommerce RedTail customers will be offered a migration to the TrueCommerce Foundry solution. TrueCommerce has established a migration team and program to plan and assist our customers with the migration process. TrueCommerce will assist your organization with scheduling the migration and helping you manage the transition to the TrueCommerce Foundry solution. All migrations must be scheduled no later than August 1st, 2022.
Fees will apply to migrate to the TrueCommerce Foundry solution. The fees apply to project management and other TrueCommerce resources who will assist with the migration process. TrueCommerce has discounted the cost to migrate and our objective is to provide your organization with significant value and a solution that will support your organizations current and future needs.
The migration process includes the following steps;
- Contact Andrew Lipinski, your sales account manager, to discuss the migration process
- TrueCommerce will schedule a discovery meeting to review your current process flow and discuss the TrueCommerce Foundry solution
- TrueCommerce will provide a live demonstration tailored to your needs
- TrueCommerce will provide an SOW that includes the migration cost and projected migration timeline
- Once the SOW is signed, TrueCommerce’s migration team will schedule the migration project
Please contact Andrew Lipinski to discuss any questions regarding the migration and to schedule the migration. Andrew can be contacted by email [email protected] and by phone (724-308-5819).