Intuit Accounting Software EDI Plug-Ins™
Our Intuit QuickBooks EDI integrations enable you to seamlessly communicate transaction details in and out of QuickBooks, reducing delays and errors.
TrueCommerce has been providing integrated EDI services to QuickBooks users for more than 15 years.
EDI integration with your QuickBooks accounting system enables you to seamlessly format your transactions to comply with your trading partners’ requirements. Transactions that you receive via EDI are also quickly and easily converted into human readable format and brought into your QuickBooks system using TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™, a web-based EDI translator on our Trading Partner Platform.
Get More Connected
Get more connected with our complete line of QuickBooks EDI integrations—select your business system:
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro/Premier
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise - Special Offer Available for Users on the Latest Version!
The Highest Rated
- Streamline transaction processing, and reduce delays and costly charge-backs
- Minimize time-consuming, error-prone manual data entry
- Increase productivity without increasing staff
- Lower your total cost of ownership and grow your business with larger customers
Customer Success Stories
Success Story Integrating EDI with QuickBooks
Skyrocketing orders and explosive growth overwhelmed Claudia’s Canine Cuisine, an Arkansas company that makes gourmet dog cookies. The company had a slow, manual, and laborious process for handling incoming purchase orders. Data from each order had to be entered into QuickBooks, and calculating shipping information from spreadsheets created frequent errors.
Claudia’s evaluated seven potential EDI solutions, which brought TrueCommerce to the top of their list. With TrueCommerce, all of their requirements were met at a considerably lower cost-per-month than their previous EDI solution.