Because More Business Shouldn’t be a Burden
Good news! You’re having a record-breaking sales month, with more orders coming in than ever…
…Which means more revenue, more stability, and more opportunities to expand. So why are you panicking? Because every time your business grows, you must add more capabilities and deal with more moving parts. But, it’s not just about connecting to more retailers, there is also integrating with suppliers, digital storefronts, logistics providers, and others. Then you must figure out how to link all of it to your own accounting, ERP, and WMS. Unless you find a better way to manage all of this at once, your business boom could turn into a bust.
With TrueCommerce, You’re More Connected.
Now You Can Get Access and Get Visibility into More of Your Business-Critical Activities With the Foundry Platform
- Start with the tools and connections you need today and the ability to add others as you need them, keeping everything fully integrated, fully visible, and all working together in one seamless supply-chain application platform.
- Instantly connect to 92,000-plus trading partners by joining our global trading partner network. Integrate supply chain functions with the platforms your business uses every day. TrueCommerce integrates with a wide range of business systems including Intuit, Microsoft, NetSuite, Sage, SAP, and others.
- Make sure you’ve got the right inventory when and where you need it with easy-to-use inventory management and collaborative replenishment tools that prevent overstocking and out-of-stocks.
When You’re More Connected, You Can Do Business In Every Direction
- Expand into new markets and make it easier for customers to buy from you by connecting to digital storefronts and marketplaces like Shopify and Amazon.
- Fulfill orders faster by automating back-end fulfillment processes with our Pack & Ship solution, and get endless aisle capabilities with our dropship solutions.